Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Spektrum DX3R Programming Moa???

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2010, 05:14 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Spektrum DX3R Programming Moa???

I just finished wiring a Bully Moa and I am having trouble programming the dig (Punk dig) I am trying to use the D, E, F buttoms to operate the 3 position dig, but no matter how I go at it I seem to only be able to get to of the funtions to work, all while drive, front dig and if I change the AUX setting I get rear dig on 2 of the buttons?
D- Aux Lin & Aux 2p and Aux 3p
E- Aux Lin, & Aux 2p and Aux 3p
F- Aux 2p ONLY...????
Not sure what I am doing work.... Any help would be appreciated!!!!!
Norris is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-23-2010, 07:43 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Just set any of the buttons (D, E, or F) to a 3p switch. That single button will operate all 3 modes of the dig. Run your EPA's on the radio up to 100%, I run mine at 150% just for the hell of it. It doesn't matter really, just as long as it's at least set to 100%. I've heard some had problems with running a really low end point setting. This way, the rig will default to 4wd when you power it up. Push the button one way, you get front dig, push it back to center, then the other way and you get rear dig. If you don't like which way the buttons work, just reverse the AUX channel. Hope that helps.
HomerJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 08:07 AM   #3
On the lookout for Rocks

I run mine (not sure on the letters) on the E, middle 3 pos switch, for Rear DIG, 4WD, and Front DIG and also run the bottom F, bottom 2 pos, for just Front DIG and 4WD. Having the 2 pos switch allows me to go in and out of Front DIG faster.

Make sure your EPAs are set at 100% or higher.
constantmotion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2010, 11:45 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Default ...

Thanks everyone for ALL the help. Even after reading the manual several times I thought for the 3 position dig, I had to use 3 buttons... Then it dawned on me that "Aux 3p" meant Aux 3 positins with one button!!!
So now I have to figure out which botton or buttons to use.
I am not getting a FULL LOCK, so this is why I need to adjust the ends points higher????

I have been in RC for about 30 years, but new (1yr.) to crawling and 2.4 TX's, and this forum has been nothing but a life saver of information.
Thanks rccrawler.com
Norris is offline   Reply With Quote