Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Losi Mini ESC reprogramming

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Losi Mini ESC reprogramming

I have several of these ESCs in my CC01s and this is the 1st one to play up !

In reverse it has no torque, if you back it up to something it wont even try to climb it.

I have tried 3 different motors 27t, 55t and 75t with the same results. I have adjusted the EPAs on the remote and still the same, I even tried switching the wires around and still the same !

Is there a way of reprogramming them ? I tried to use the steps of the Tamiya 101bk to reprogramme it but made no difference, I have searched here and on the net for reprogramming steps but found nothing.

Its got me baffled as the others I havent had to touch and they all have had enough torque and power to wheelstand in reverse.

Any help greatful and appreciated
SMUDGEBUG is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 10:37 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

You can download tha manual for the MRC from the Losi website which will give you this information:

Resetting the ESC
The ESC comes from the factory preset and ready for use. If for some reason you should need to reset the ESC, use the
following instructions.
1. Turn on the transmitter and ESC. Press the setup button—both the RED and GREEN LEDs will come on.
2. Pull the throttle trigger all the way back (full speed) and press the setup button once—only the GREEN LED will come on.
3. Push the throttle trigger full forward (brake/reverse) and push the setup button once—only the RED LED will come on.
4. Let the throttle trigger return to the neutral (center) position and press the setup button once more to save the program
and exit setup mode—only the GREEN LED will be on.
SuperRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2010, 02:23 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Thanks SuperRoo, I searched that site from top to bottom and couldnt find anything on that particular ESC. Thanks for the reprogramme procedure I have my fingers crossed that it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperRoo View Post
You can download tha manual for the MRC from the Losi website which will give you this information:

Resetting the ESC
The ESC comes from the factory preset and ready for use. If for some reason you should need to reset the ESC, use the
following instructions.
1. Turn on the transmitter and ESC. Press the setup button—both the RED and GREEN LEDs will come on.
2. Pull the throttle trigger all the way back (full speed) and press the setup button once—only the GREEN LED will come on.
3. Push the throttle trigger full forward (brake/reverse) and push the setup button once—only the RED LED will come on.
4. Let the throttle trigger return to the neutral (center) position and press the setup button once more to save the program
and exit setup mode—only the GREEN LED will be on.
SMUDGEBUG is offline   Reply With Quote