Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: RC4WD Help please !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default RC4WD Help please !

I have been trying to Email but it wont go through for some reason, I keep getting the postmaster Email failed thing. Anyways this is what was in my email. I am not sure if this is where it needs to be so admins please move if necessary. Thank you!

I ordered an outcry single motor Esc that was delivered on 8/4/2010. I installed it in my stock Axial with an integy Hi-Power Professional Rock Crawler Motor 35T: V11 in it. It was a direct replacement minus batteries end. The moment I plugged the batteries in the external BEC smoked so I quickly unplugged it. I decided to by pas it and run just the ESC but it only runs for 30 seconds or less then shuts down, I have to cycle the power to get it working again. Is mine a defect? Why did the BEC smoke? I left everything as it was shipped minus putting a dean’s connection on the battery terminals. Thank you for your time !
82-Toyota-SR5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82-Toyota-SR5 View Post
I have been trying to Email but it wont go through for some reason, I keep getting the postmaster Email failed thing. Anyways this is what was in my email. I am not sure if this is where it needs to be so admins please move if necessary. Thank you!

I ordered an outcry single motor Esc that was delivered on 8/4/2010. I installed it in my stock Axial with an integy Hi-Power Professional Rock Crawler Motor 35T: V11 in it. It was a direct replacement minus batteries end. The moment I plugged the batteries in the external BEC smoked so I quickly unplugged it. I decided to by pas it and run just the ESC but it only runs for 30 seconds or less then shuts down, I have to cycle the power to get it working again. Is mine a defect? Why did the BEC smoke? I left everything as it was shipped minus putting a dean’s connection on the battery terminals. Thank you for your time !
Good luck getting a hold of them!
Oso787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Send me a PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82-Toyota-SR5 View Post

Racer4Life is offline   Reply With Quote