Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Rc4wd xr4

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-07-2010, 02:02 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Rc4wd xr4

So Im just needing a radio for right now for my Losi MOA build. I guess that I'm wondering if I'm running a Punk Dig do need end point adjustments? I tried an abortion of a project to combine my JR XR3 radio and Losi 2 CH 2.4 radio and needless to say it didn't work out HAHA. But has anyone tried this radio themselves and would it work for my application. Im running a castle sidewinder, castle bec, Hitec 7954SH servo, epic crawler motors, and punk dig. Just tryin to get a bit more specific about this radio or any other ones that are around this price range that will work. I know I can buy a DX3R and 3PM-X but I just don't have a ton of budget right now for a new radio. Thanks bunches fellas.
Laker67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-07-2010, 02:25 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Should work fine for a punk dig. Another option would be the DX3E but the RC4WD seems like a little bit better of a radio. I have not used this radio so I cant comment on how good it is but it looks like a good budget radio. You could try to find something used but even then you are probably looking at spending more money.
SMR 510RR is offline   Reply With Quote