Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: Vapors Now available

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2012, 08:36 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default Vapors Now available

So after lots of testing and many custom orders, I've added these to the website!

Each motor weighs about 24-28 grams less than stock. The motors feature lightweight endbell parts (timing ring, screws, heatsinks, and spring posts). Can has been lathed down to save weight and provide additional clearance.

Your choice of armature along with all the nifty options we offer, the most in the industry.

Motors take a few days to build, as like all Team Brood Handwound motors, they are built to order.

Here is the thread link!

Vapor Motors Now available!

Later EddieO
EddieO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2012, 12:00 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Vapors Now available

Good work Eddie

I have over 100 packs and a couple comm turns on mine now and LOVE them!
DickyT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 06:58 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Im thinking about going to the vapors instead of the ruby reds that I ordered last night just because of the weight and I can go to a 30t. I'm looking forward to some more kick ass motors from team Brood!
irokcrawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 07:08 AM   #4
RCC Addict

thanks eddie these motors are AWESOME very much lighter compared to my other motors of yours and tons of crazy power with the upgrades you appointed me to do.... i can easily jump a 2ft gap with no problem
ax10tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 04:03 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Got a set ordered up. Cant wait to see the smoke fly off the tires that or parts breaking.
Old 08-24-2012, 04:40 PM   #6
RCC Addict

I for one think these motors are going to be tough to beat.

On a side note, I would love more info on your selection of motors. Browsing your website there are many motors that I cannot find any info on. I eyed the 550 machine wound motor you have, and specifically would like more info on it.
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

I own 5 team Brood Vapor motors, a pair in my 4lb XR, a pair in my 6 1/4 pound super, and one in my sporty. All good stuff. Remeber, EddieO started the lightweigth motors first and has been building them for a while now, anything else is just a copy. His motors are top notch, so is his customer service.

Suprised it took you this long to get them on the site Eddie. But, word of mouth has kept you building the vapors steadily if I recall correctly.

Keep up the good work.
TedBull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #8
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Violator View Post
I for one think these motors are going to be tough to beat.

On a side note, I would love more info on your selection of motors. Browsing your website there are many motors that I cannot find any info on. I eyed the 550 machine wound motor you have, and specifically would like more info on it.
Send him a PM and he should be able to direct you in the right direction. He helped me understand all the options that were going to meet my needs and I'm pretty sure the will exceed my expectations. I've watched a few pair of the vapors and all I can say is WOW.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
Old 08-24-2012, 08:18 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokcrawl View Post
Send him a PM and he should be able to direct you in the right direction. He helped me understand all the options that were going to meet my needs and I'm pretty sure the will exceed my expectations. I've watched a few pair of the vapors and all I can say is WOW.

Wow is the perfect word....
ax10tn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2012, 12:37 AM   #10
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by irokcrawl View Post

I will top that. He sent me a PM telling me all the info I was looking for. ( How is that for customer service) I have a feeling I will have a new 550 motor in the mail for my daughters wraith come payday. Who else besides the innovator behind hand wound crawler motors offers a rebuildable 550 can motor (and for a couple of $ extra over the ridiculously cheap base price can have it HAND WOUND in a couple of optional turns). I feel it is will be the ultimate scaler motor built with brood quality that does not break the bank.

I have been running a pair of brood hand wounds in my Berg for almost 5 years without so much as a com cut, or even removing the brushes to look at them. Beating on them with 4s, running my car into a bind and not letting off of the trigger until something gave out. If anything I think Eddie owes me about a dozen berg 3rd gears for not putting a warning label on the box. But in lieu of them, I want the original ideas to keep flowing. That way as his stuff gets better and better, I can head over to Krawls house and jack some of the last years model stuff
The Violator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2012, 05:42 PM   #11
Quarry Creeper

Anyone who doesn't have a set of these motors is missing out on some extremely bad ass motors. Again all I can say is wow after getting mine in today.