Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: evx esc

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2006, 08:49 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default evx esc

picked up a evx for my tlt crawler. i did the one battery mod and followed the set-up steps following the instruction. a couple of questions for you guys running this esc. does it matter which set of wires i use for my motor coming out of the esc, (front and back). when you full throttle, does the green led come on. and what about when you go full reverse. will it be much easier to use a tq3 instead of my futaba to set up the esc? any help with these questions will be greatly appreciated, thanks
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2006, 01:29 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

It does not matter which Motor wires are used, green led does come on at WOT. not sure about reverse.
floogldood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 04:22 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

ok, thanks for info. another question, when i try to set up my esc for full foward throttle, the only way i can get the green led to stay lit is only if i play around with the throttle trim while i'm still holding the trigger full open. i let it go and the wheels still spin slowly. i have tried and reset the esc profiles and still the same thing. right now i am trying to get it to work i profile 1. please help, anyone. getting kinda pissed and ready to throw it over a cliff.
RydeFab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2006, 10:03 AM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Not sure what to try other than to try setting it with "very light pressure" at WOT and then when testing make sure there's a good squeeze on it. You may even try setting it at 90% WOT as well.
floogldood is offline   Reply With Quote