Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > Electronics

Notices

Thread: SR No Reverse?!?!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2007, 10:06 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default SR No Reverse?!?!

OK well last year I had a horrific blaze out of my clod when I cleaned the motor and Gunned the motor. I just finished rebuilding it tonight and re did the wiring and everything. It all works great other than 1 servo only turns to the left and wont turn at all right on its own power and the ESC. The servo I am just going to replace but the ESC works but the reverse dont work. It works great going forwards other than the glitches from not yet having caps on my new motors. Tomorrow if radio shack is open I am getting my caps, 3 per motor. How do I get the ESC's reverse to work? It worked all times before the fire. Its a super rooster. During the time of the rebuild I pressed buttons on the ESC several times just pittling around. Ive searched and tried reprogramming it and when in nuetral its solid red, full back is solid green, and full reverse flashs green but reverse dont work. The brakes work but no reverse. Max out the motor, put the trigger up and it locks up the motors so I got brakes but how do I program it to reverse. Im thinking I programmed in the reserve lock out when I weas pressing the button but I dont know how to turn it off.
TBex is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2007, 10:43 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

This is straight from the SR instructions.
REVERSE DISABLE PROGRAMMING
1. Turn on transmitter
2. Turn on spedd control
3. Press and hol speed control's set button (press and hold the esc ser buttin until the status LED turns from sloid red to solid green)
4. Release esc set button when LED is green
5. Press set button to enable/ disable reverse
SLOW RED FLASH= REVERSE ENABLED
FAST RED FLASH= REVERSE DISABLE
(note you must press the ESC SET button very soon after the LED begins flashing red (slow or fast))
6. LED will turn green then exit programming (green LED indicates ESC is exiting programming mode)
SR instructions at www.teamnovack .com
hawnmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2007, 10:52 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Ok haha thats the wierdest thing Id ever saw. I downloaded the Manual about 2 hours ago and thought I looked at everything but I failed to realize what I was looking at when I saw that part of the manual I guess. Well haha thanks for postin that cause that fixed it.
TBex is offline   Reply With Quote