Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: central florida rc (TEAM KAOS)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2009, 07:48 AM   #1

Default central florida rc (TEAM KAOS)

just wondering if there is anyone here that lives around deltona, debary, deland and orange city? if there is anyone in these areas that gets together on a regular babses to run rc cars and truck. i have a fw rc cars and trucks but it jusr gets boring by yourself. i have an rc team that i have started, we only have a few members and we are always looking for more. and always looking for nice places to tear it up and maybe shop a vid or too. so anyone have any ideas or interested in getting on board with the team post hear.
guido92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2009, 08:08 AM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido92 View Post
just wondering if there is anyone here that lives around deltona, debary, deland and orange city? if there is anyone in these areas that gets together on a regular babses to run rc cars and truck. i have a fw rc cars and trucks but it jusr gets boring by yourself. i have an rc team that i have started, we only have a few members and we are always looking for more. and always looking for nice places to tear it up and maybe shop a vid or too. so anyone have any ideas or interested in getting on board with the team post hear.

Under lake monroe boat ramp usually sundays youll see a few of us out there.

Not sure about any GTG dates.
Warn Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 08:22 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

yea we have a group that meets where warn said,if your talking about nitro and bashers,we are more into crawlers/scalers. check out our website [my sig(FSTR)] we should start having some more gtg's at sanford soon,just waiting for a couple of the members to get some rigs done.
smm_cbf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2009, 11:09 AM   #4

ya i know about the bridge place. i have been there a few times. i useally go with redline rc (rich and kyley). i was wondering if there is any other places. keep me informed on when you all are going to be out there. i just may build a crawler. we will see.
Old 05-17-2009, 04:52 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by guido92 View Post
ya i know about the bridge place. i have been there a few times. i useally go with redline rc (rich and kyley). i was wondering if there is any other places. keep me informed on when you all are going to be out there. i just may build a crawler. we will see.

well what do yopu run
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 04:49 PM   #6

i run alot of stuff. my main one is REVO 523.