Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: Mudder truckers....... ASSEMBLE!!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-24-2009, 07:01 PM   #81
Rock Crawler

Great pics, I should be able to join with my new jeep..
smm_cbf is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2009, 01:36 PM   #82
Quarry Creeper

hay take a ride out to sanford today to check it out and the swamp is ready for 2.2s uploading some vids i took and post them later
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:19 PM   #83
Quarry Creeper

Nice, it rained all day so I can imagine it's ready for us......
Warn Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 04:27 PM   #84
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by flmudder View Post
yes it needs to be bigger that way we can get more trucks in there

Side by side mud races!!!
Old 07-26-2009, 07:20 PM   #85
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warn Off Road View Post
Side by side mud races!!!
Hellz yeah!!!
badBKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 09:59 AM   #86

Default hi guys

im new to this and im coming home this week from overseas and want to make a mud truck can you help me and i would like to meet up when i get home and build this thang i want big nasty chevy oh sorry my name is LT Dan Bishop im in the army and im 25
srtlongbow123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #87
Rock Crawler

YOu got any parts to build the truck? Know anything about building a mud truck? We can help.
Old 09-01-2009, 03:10 PM   #88
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by srtlongbow123 View Post
im new to this and im coming home this week from overseas and want to make a mud truck can you help me and i would like to meet up when i get home and build this thang i want big nasty chevy oh sorry my name is LT Dan Bishop im in the army and im 25

welcome back
just let us know what you have and we will do are best to get you going in the right way

flmudder,
andrew
flmudder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #89

Post thanks

i have not one part yet for it im looking but i cant look on the for sale here yet so im going to have to look on ebay
Old 09-01-2009, 07:19 PM   #90

Post oh

i need to know what to buy and how to make it right
Old 09-02-2009, 11:06 AM   #91
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
i have not one part yet for it im looking but i cant look on the for sale here yet so im going to have to look on ebay

Well depending on how much you want to spend and how long you want to wait axial is about to drop there new SCX10 RTR soon check it out: http://www.axialracing.com/ftp/scx10tr/index.html

I know that TCS crawlers is doing preorders and its about $290 its not exactly a "mud truck" but is definitely a good platform to start a build
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #92

Question i want somthing bad ass

i was thinking a f350 with a junfac 4 link i want it big like the black and green ford truck thats on here or the silver one on the trailer i want somthing like that
Old 09-04-2009, 07:54 AM   #93
Rock Crawler

Quote:
i was thinking a f350 with a junfac 4 link i want it big like the black and green ford truck thats on here or the silver one on the trailer i want somthing like that
Well, both of those fords are 100% custom, I know because I built the silver one for warnoffroad, adn flmudder built the grean and black monster, that truck is no more, body is now with smmcbf.
Old 09-05-2009, 03:46 PM   #94

Default update

well guys i just got a ax10 and a novac 55t with xl5 water proof ese and water proof servo so please help me get this thang up and running so i can run with you guys
Old 09-05-2009, 04:58 PM   #95
Rock Crawler

Quote:
well guys i just got a ax10 and a novac 55t with xl5 water proof ese and water proof servo so please help me get this thang up and running so i can run with you guys
what help do you need, I got my jeep ready and working on my k5 for tomorrow so I'll be on and off all the rest of today
Old 09-05-2009, 08:53 PM   #96

Wink well

i need help with getting this ax10 ready for the mud and i still need to pick a lipo set up and charger and then i need to get some of the clod wheels that are tall like whats on the ford and make my ax taller then what it is now and water proof it all to
Old 09-05-2009, 09:11 PM   #97
Rock Crawler

Quote:
i need help with getting this ax10 ready for the mud and i still need to pick a lipo set up and charger and then i need to get some of the clod wheels that are tall like whats on the ford and make my ax taller then what it is now and water proof it all to
your pretty much water proof if you already have the xl-5 blue waterproof esc and servo, so to waterproof the rx just pop the case it and dip it in liquid electrical tape like 4-5 times like we all do in the club.. and I would go with 2 or 3s lipo. I run 2s lipos from hobbyking.com, they're pretty cheap.

the tires pop up for sale here and there sometimes but it's mostly badbko,flmudder,me, and warnoffroad who own all the clod tires, the narowed stock versions or the narrowed dually style.
Old 09-06-2009, 08:28 PM   #98
Rock Crawler

Well, andrew or I could cut ya a frame to switch everything over and bolt up like stock, but it would be lifted, if you wanted, all of you elecs are waterproof other than the rx, but do what smm_cbf said and it'll be good to go. As far as tires, the bigger the better, narrowed clods are great if you have the power, matter of fact I just sold some to warnoffroad. The more power you have the better, 3 s is the best, with a 35 turn motor, you;ll need some motor covers to keep all of the mud out and keep the brucshes and communator in good condition, if not you'll go through motors pretty quick.

Post some pics or anything that you'll need help on, were are happy to assist.

-Clint
Old 09-06-2009, 09:10 PM   #99

Exclamation Thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260470252494

thats the link i just won the bid for it fri wHAT EVER HELP YOU GUYS CAN HELP WITH IS GREAT I DONT HAVE MUCH MONEY BUT I HAVE SOME TO GET SOME STUFF A GUY THAT IS ON RC TECH IS GOING TO SELL ME A GOOD LIPO CHARGER FOR 90 SO ALL I NEED NOW IS A CUT OFF FOR THE LIPO AND TO GET THE RIGHT LIPO PACK FOR THE TRUCK AND GET IT UP IN THE AIR AND BIG TIRES AND THE RIGHT MOTOR AND STUFF LIKE THAT THANKS FOR ALL YOU HELP GUYS LIKE YOU ARE WHY I WAS FIGHTING OVER THERE OH AND UP DATE I JUST GOT HOME LAST NIGHT AND ITS GREAT TO BE BACK WELL IF YOU GUYS WANT TO TALK HERE IS MY NUMBER 772 634 8934 THANKS GUYS
Old 09-10-2009, 01:06 AM   #100
Quarry Creeper

I wouldnt put your number on an open forum, and DONT use caps, if your going to yell at us, we will hit on your mom......like Big Bronco