Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: help guys

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-09-2009, 08:49 PM   #1

Default help guys

well my name is LT Dan Bishop and i just got home from the army i was over seas for 18 mo and i wanted to get a scale mud truck so i went on ebay and put a bid on a ax10 with motor and ese and radio for $247 and i payed with paypal as soon as it ended and i has been 5 days and the guy still has not sent it and i have emailed him and paypal i just dont get it well now im going to have to get a new one or hope this guy sends this one but he has bad feed back and good feedback what can i do now do i buy a new one or do i wait here is the number to look it up if you would like to 260470252494 betty300c is the name if you would like to talk to me call me 772-634-8934 thats my cell phone
srtlongbow123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-09-2009, 09:04 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

Good rule of thumb is to not bid on anything from anyone that has bad feedback like he does. Ya probably aren't gonna get the truck by the looks of it. He isn't communicating with ya either? You'll probably have to open a dispute with paypal. Let us know what happens. I like to deal with people on here and scale4x4rc.org alot better than on ebay.
badBKO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2009, 03:22 AM   #3

yea thanks i did not think that that would happen i was just trying to get it before i got home thats all and then this it sucks
srtlongbow123 is offline   Reply With Quote