Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: Sanford::21st

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 06:46 PM   #21
Quarry Creeper

was looking at older posts and seen the 'idea for sanford' one and was wondering for the TTC if you guys were still gonna do something like that? was just wondering and if yall knew of a date that you were gonna do it and if you need help setting it up?
RebelRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #22
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by RebelRacer View Post
was looking at older posts and seen the 'idea for sanford' one and was wondering for the TTC if you guys were still gonna do something like that? was just wondering and if yall knew of a date that you were gonna do it and if you need help setting it up?
Yea, we've been lazy about it though plus a lot of us are busy with school...post in the thread and get it back to life...who ever wants to help can.
smm_cbf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 07:34 PM   #23
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by smm_cbf View Post
Yea, we've been lazy about it though plus a lot of us are busy with school...post in the thread and get it back to life...who ever wants to help can.
Ive posted in it but never really got a reply weither or not it was gonna happen.. but id be up for it even though im completly new to the scale world, it looks like a blast.
Old 02-22-2010, 11:08 AM   #24
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Ive posted in it but never really got a reply weither or not it was gonna happen.. but id be up for it even though im completly new to the scale world, it looks like a blast.

Yes it is def going to happen I was trying to make it a Bi-Annual event Have it once in spring and once in fall to keep it interesting

Right now I was planning to set it up for March 21st Its a Sunday and I'm pretty sure there isn't any holidays coming up except St. Patty's day the 17th and everyone should have there tax money in and rigs built by then I hope

But if anyone has any other date suggestions LMK I'm probably going to start the Official thread this week so everyone can start prep
CRAWL UGLY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:24 PM   #25
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWL UGLY View Post
Right now I was planning to set it up for March 21st Its a Sunday and I'm pretty sure there isn't any holidays coming up except St. Patty's day the 17th and everyone should have there tax money in and rigs built by then I hope
Sounds like a good date to me, and i think twice a year would be cool, swicth the events up and/or a different order.... I owe the IRS so no help there(damn government)

Does anyone know where i can get the TR aluminum link set or have they not hit the market yet and does the CMS really do anything besides make it look more scale?
Old 02-22-2010, 02:53 PM   #26
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Sounds like a good date to me, and i think twice a year would be cool, swicth the events up and/or a different order.... I owe the IRS so no help there(damn government)

Does anyone know where i can get the TR aluminum link set or have they not hit the market yet and does the CMS really do anything besides make it look more scale?

Yea it adds more weight up top Other than that idk
Old 02-23-2010, 11:33 AM   #27
Quarry Creeper

I didn't know you guys were meeting up, I need to check this thing more often.

Last edited by Warn Off Road; 02-23-2010 at 12:19 PM.
Warn Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2010, 12:18 PM   #28
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRAWL UGLY View Post
Yes it is def going to happen I was trying to make it a Bi-Annual event Have it once in spring and once in fall to keep it interesting

But if anyone has any other date suggestions LMK I'm probably going to start the Official thread this week so everyone can start prep

Me and Clint did some planning last gtg and we came up with some killer ideas to really work over the drivers.
Warn Off Road is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 05:50 AM   #29
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warn Off Road View Post
Me and Clint did some planning last gtg and we came up with some killer ideas to really work over the drivers.
Sounds good next GTG you guys can catch me up to speed I seen they cleared it all out again that should make things a little easier taking pics and what not
Old 02-27-2010, 10:00 AM   #30
Quarry Creeper

if there is anything I can do to help on any of the events let me know
rdearolf is offline   Reply With Quote