Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Southeast > Florida

Notices

Thread: New crawler/hobby store in Northwest Florida??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default New crawler/hobby store in Northwest Florida??

I know out west in California has a few different crawler stores one of my favorites has to be ckrc!

I have yet to here of a crawler store over in the north west Florida area and was looking into a big investment and possibly opening up one here in Panama City, FL 32409!!

I already know i have to do my research or the bank will not be interested in this investment!! So by starting this thread i wanted to see just how many people close to this area would like to see this store be a option!!

I know its just a shot in the dark but a chance i am willing to take for the crawling community so please don't be afraid to let me know what you think!!

Over the next few weeks or months i am gonna be gathering info on just how many customers and how much business i will be looking forward to so just let me know if you would be a buyer from this store or not!!

One last thing if there is the need for this store and the bank can see that i will be able to keep most everything in stock even products of other companies like VP and many many more of all the crawling parts!!! If the customers desire it i will do everything i can to do what it takes to make the customers happy!!! I am happy if you are happy!!!

Thanks guys,
Junior xr10!!!!!!
junior ax10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links