Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > G-Made Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Questions/Help on order from JunFac.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2010, 07:07 AM   #1

Default Questions/Help on order from JunFac.com

About ten days ago I placed an order from JunFac.com for some R1 parts. To this day my order still says processing and I have heard nothing from them at all in regards to this order.

Here is the big issue. During the time of this transaction PayPal was going through some system update, which according to them made some confirmed addresses appear as unconfirmed. I know this is a problem with JunFac and they may not ship. PayPal said all I can do is request a refund and retry the transaction.

Well, if you search JunFac the one thing you will find for sure is that they never respond to your emails....at least not mine so far.

So my question to the board is this, has anyone who has ordered from JunFac tell me, does your status actually ever change to shipped? Or does it just stay as processing?
cmjomaha is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-31-2010, 11:45 AM   #2

I ordered a few small items from them for my R1 recently, once ordered it took around five days to receive a confirmation email that they'd been shipped. Then around another ten for it to arrive here in the UK.

I have also read that they don't really respond to emails and are slow, but have never heard of them not sending items at all. I would give it maybe another week & if still no luck then file with Paypal for a refund.
iheartoldskool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 12:27 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartoldskool View Post
I ordered a few small items from them for my R1 recently, once ordered it took around five days to receive a confirmation email that they'd been shipped. Then around another ten for it to arrive here in the UK.

I have also read that they don't really respond to emails and are slow, but have never heard of them not sending items at all. I would give it maybe another week & if still no luck then file with Paypal for a refund.
Thanks for the info..I will give a little more time. I don't care how long it takes just as long as they send the stuff.
Old 09-02-2010, 08:17 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

Living out side of the USA, I have learned to just mark my calendar when I have made payment (paypal) and when the last day I can file a dispute.

Anything after that, I tend to move onto another project because the waiting would kill me
Longhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #5

Well, all is well that ends well. JunFac responded to my email a couple of days ago and apologized for the late shipping. Good enough in my book Can't wait for the rest of my parts to come in so I can get this build underway. Especially since I broke down and pulled the trigger on a XR10 as well... Looks like I will be busy in the garage for a while. This hobby is a crazy addiction for sure.