Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > G-Made Crawlers

Notices

Thread: ready for the Comp season to BEGIN

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2012, 05:19 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Question ready for the Comp season to BEGIN

here is another R1gmade axled rig yes i have several different type of axles any thing for t-rex60 to king crawler axles and i have put all of them up and decided to bite the bullet and buy another new set of R1 axles, the chassis is the second to the last one i made (over 350) and i do own the last one aswell had to buy it back. enough of that, it has Yes Gmade R1 New axles, HR 110mm True piggyback with remote reserves, R2d trans, two different tire and wheel type for diffent types of terrain, on it now is a set of Mudrock 2.2s (Gmade) and i have a New set Of XR10 beadlocks and a set of PITBULL Rockbeasts still waitin got my electronics to get here and then its off to the first comp in my area 23 april so i will have enough "skake down " time
the chassis is called "fatboy" tuber i have 3 versions, they just kinda morphed into the other. this is the proto-type and yes i have a patent pending on them all each chassis is numbered and i know where all are, sorry kinda anal with my babies. this one just happens to be FBV3001. solid cold rolled 3/16" steel the trans plate i can run either R2 or AX10 trans. okay okay heres some pics

the wife likes her wraith R1 rig she likes to poke fun at me

this is with mudrocks and swampers and MSR10 shocks (didnt like the swampers or the shocks)

yes thats a Tall Boy beer

this is when i decided to go with the Flatirons go ahead laugh but here in ks they are really hard to beat and the HR shocks made alot better controled flex then the other MSR10s i had on it

yes another tall boy

what you think the right front wheel wasnt tightened up all the way i know DumbA*s
budleyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-14-2012, 05:26 PM   #2
Dam
Pebble Pounder

Default Re: ready for the Comp season to BEGIN

Sweet rig.
I thought you were just testing us about the wheel nut, just to see if we were awake.....
Dam is offline   Reply With Quote

ready for the Comp season to BEGIN - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ready for football season? rod-211 Chit Chat 19 08-15-2011 10:50 AM
Are your trucks ready for the new season? Etype R Minnesota 41 04-24-2008 07:44 PM
MNRCRC 2008 Season opener, Spring/summer season comp#1 freetimecrawler Competitions 0 04-06-2008 11:18 PM