Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Superslick Going Tuber

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2005, 04:04 PM   #61

how big a boy are you/ come on down

aside from all the fighting going on around here the land rover you did is bad ***
broncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2005, 04:06 PM   #62

oh by the way im 6'4" and 250 lbs/ and work out often, i defend people who get picked on nuthin personal to you just dont liek when people are ***holes, last week i broke a guys jaw cuz he was tryign to fight a budy of mine and my buddy said he wasnt going to fight the guy hit him anways and i sent him to the hospital.
broncrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 04:38 PM   #63

LMAO @ the E-toughguy
kramonut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2005, 05:20 PM   #64
Lifetime Gold Baby!

I don't NEED to drive to cali to get in a fight...there are plenty of locals that can help me with that. but if you feel like a drive then I'll gladly back up my words. and I don't give a CR@P how big you are.
kingcobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:23 PM   #65
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingcobra
you sound like someone who gets picked on a LOT
From your track record,it seems to me like YOUR the one who got picked on alot. You were probly the short fat freckled kid that got his lunch money stole everyday. Now you have the internet and don't have to show your fat little face and can pick on everyone.

Now your right about one thing,it doesn't matter what size you are. I'm 6'3" tall and roughly 230,which means hardly anything. I have been laying 8 and 12" block for the last 8 years nearly 6 days a week and 10 to 12 hours a day. I'd gladly stuff your fat hindend down into a 12" block JUST FOR KICKS.

I know where your at,better be carefull
Reflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 09:34 PM   #66
Lifetime Gold Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorman57
From your track record,it seems to me like YOUR the one who got picked on alot. You were probly the short fat freckled kid that got his lunch money stole everyday. Now you have the internet and don't have to show your fat little face and can pick on everyone.

Now your right about one thing,it doesn't matter what size you are. I'm 6'3" tall and roughly 230,which means hardly anything. I have been laying 8 and 12" block for the last 8 years nearly 6 days a week and 10 to 12 hours a day. I'd gladly stuff your fat hindend down into a 12" block JUST FOR KICKS.

I know where your at,better be carefull

I'm a truck driver...and I'm in tennesee 2 times a week...so YOU had better be careful.
Old 06-23-2005, 09:44 PM   #67
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
I'm a truck driver...
TOOOOOO Funny

Quote:
and I'm in tennesee 2 times a week...so YOU had better be careful.
Do you want me to put flashing lights on my truck so you can find me easier? While your sitting on your fat hindend,like you do EVERYDAY eating your doughnuts or milk and cookies driving around on your airide seats.

I bet you get a good workout,well your fat lips do anyway
Old 06-23-2005, 10:00 PM   #68
I joined the Band!

OK WAZ UP LETS DO THE DAMM THING HERE.....LETS STOP TALKIN THE WALK AND START WALKIN IT....OK SINCE WHERE ALLLL BUSY WITH OUR REAL LIFES AND DON'T HAVE THE TIME OR MONEY TO TRAVEL ALL OVER TO HAVE THIS "FIGHT" WE'LL JUST DO IT ONLINE.......I'LL GO FIRST SINCE I'M JUST JUMPIN IN FROM NOWHERE.....I JUMP IN WITH A FLYING KNEE AND HIT.....ANYONE......knocking them to the ground and blood from the nose......OK now someone defend themselfs or be beatin to death by my mighty internet fists!!!

BTW that tuber is scary ugly.....but most groundbreaking prototypes are!! whatever it looks like, your the first person to make it!!! way to be inovative!!

Last edited by shagrat69; 06-23-2005 at 10:03 PM.
shagrat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2005, 10:01 PM   #69
Lifetime Gold Baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorman57
TOOOOOO Funny

Do you want me to put flashing lights on my truck so you can find me easier? While your sitting on your fat hindend,like you do EVERYDAY eating your doughnuts or milk and cookies driving around on your airide seats.

I bet you get a good workout,well your fat lips do anyway

keep talkin crap.
Old 06-23-2005, 11:03 PM   #70
TEAM MODERATOR

Quote:
keep talkin crap.

crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcr apcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap crapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrapcrap
Old 06-24-2005, 06:05 AM   #71
Quarry Creeper

This is pure comedy!
slolx50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 12:02 PM   #72
Rock Stacker

hey kfc if you work out that many times every week how do you get any were and were do you keep your weights in the rolls of fat on your sixth chin sounds like the air ride thats getting a workout by the way the slick tuber is cool altough its technically not a super slick
nic99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2005, 04:20 PM   #73
Lifetime Gold Baby!

hey stupid...go back and read it again...he's the claimed "muscleman"

I say something negative about this piece of crap he calls a tube frame and every little pansy on here thinks they have to be mr. badass....you all act like I insulted your mothers...if ANY of you want to try talking $hit to my face I will gladly meet you in atlanta. otherwise STFU.
Old 06-24-2005, 06:08 PM   #74
I wanna be Dave

okay, someone has to say it.....

where is the TECH?
microgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2005, 09:52 AM   #75
I joined the Band!

ahhhhaaaaa i see my flying knee technic has you all stuned and frozen with fear and confusion!! HAHA with a quick turn i land a devistating elbow blow to....ANYONE"S...eye laying them out crying for mommy!!! and then.............someone defend themselves or they will be droped next!!! LOL

man i thought you guys knew how to fight on the net....waz up bizzzitches LOL

Last edited by shagrat69; 06-25-2005 at 09:55 AM.
shagrat69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2005, 10:09 PM   #76

Funniest
Thread
Ever

Seriously, if XtremeK8 has half a brain he's not gonna let some crack about a self-proclaimed crappy solder job make him cry and quit. Don't know anyone that has really flipped out over something like that. (but no, I don't know raptorman)

C'mon Nate - give us some progress pics on this puppy!!
Falldownboy is offline   Reply With Quote