Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: CDW is looking for 1 more Chassis tester

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2008, 07:03 PM   #1
ghetto fabulous newbie

Exclamation CDW is looking for 1 more Chassis tester

Crawler design Works is looking for one more tester of our new chassis coming out.

Post up why you would be a good tester.

I will be reading all of the posts to pick one of you. I will pick the tester on 7/25.

And a puller Might fit with a little bit of filing

Last edited by yotachump; 07-18-2008 at 07:49 AM.
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2008, 07:10 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Yoda, I comp and crawl as much as possible, I would love to test the new chassis hear in Michigan. The new CDW chassis design is awesome, and I would give my honest feedback on your product.

Thanks for the chance, Darren
Old 07-16-2008, 07:11 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I would like a shot to be a test jockey for a guy that makes such fine products for a great growing hobby! Pick me, Pick me PLEASE
Donnie Jackson
Old 07-16-2008, 07:13 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

I live on a rock farm... lol.. not really,

the property my family has, was strip mined , and there are rocks everywhere... and i have a pretty decent size rock course set up...

i may have not been into crawling very long( since last aug.. i think) but i have been raised around trucks, cars, race cars... so i have a good knowledge of mechanics, and suspension...but im not an expert by any means...
Old 07-16-2008, 07:39 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I would be a good tester for your chassis as right now I'm trying different ones out to find the one that works best for me . I have the time to test it on the rocks daily and will leave you honest feedback on the ups and downs of the chassis! I have a ax10 based rig now but i will be building a berg axle rig in the next month so i can try it out on both platforms.Thanks for giving us a chance to test your new chassis, which looks really nice!!!
Old 07-16-2008, 07:46 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

Default tester

im building up an xfactor axle build being my first shaft super and i NEEd a chassis. plus i live in michigan and the econmy is in the $hiter.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:07 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

I am fairly new to the rock crawling r/c thing but not to r/c or 1:1 rock crawling so I would be able to give a fair and decent opinion on the new chassis. Also if your goal is "besides just getting a tester" to promote the new chassis then let me tell you what I have done to promote r/c rock crawling in Indiana. Just 3 months ago I started a comp series hear in Fort Wayne called SummitRock since then we have had two comps and will have three more before the season is over, check out my sig for links. I would say that I have sparked a huge intrest in this type of RC and for me to test one of your chassis would not only give you another tester but a huge amount of P.R. in a part of Indiana that is going to grow very fast in the rock crawling side of R/C.

If not, no biggie.

airborn
Old 07-16-2008, 08:19 PM   #8
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

2 words BADASS BERG

Last edited by chip cross; 07-16-2008 at 08:35 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 08:31 PM   #9
RCC Addict

Im in the process of building a new Axial based comp rig and this Chassis would really be the Crowning Jewel
Old 07-16-2008, 08:33 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

Talking

i go rc crawling almost every day and have a bunch of big rocks also a little trail
Old 07-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #11
I wanna be Dave

I comp in my club once a month, on constantly varying terrain. Our terrain ranges from boulder fields to sandy clay ridges. I also go to my ranch once a month that is 180 acres of great west Texas hill country (Awesome rocks and hills). Our club usually has a get together once a month in addition to the comps, and 4 club comp sites are within 10 minutes of my house. I have lots of parts ready to assemble a truck and would love to test your chassis for you. I can set it up with TLT's or Axial's, and I push my rigs to and past their limits but I definately am not hell bent on destroying my rigs.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:05 PM   #12
Pebble Pounder

Im building a 2.2 crawler for my son. He is 9 years old and he loves to crawl. His motto is perfect practice makes perfect. He amazes me by his ability to try the impossible. We have been playing and racing RC controlled trucks 1/18 and 1/10 scale since he was 5. We travel and attended some big regional and national events. We were on an episode Inside RC and in RC Driver magazine.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:44 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

i will beat this thing up out here in san diego . we have some really good rock and gtg often . it would be a great to drive this against some other cars and see how it performs. I have a new banana chassis that i am getting ready to build. i could put all the parts on your chassis and compare the two. so if you want an honest opinion send it out.
Old 07-16-2008, 09:54 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

i crawl every day.

i live in the bay area and can give you tons of feedback. i have money to build with as well as lots of tools and parts. i know tons of local spots. i test my rig on terrains that vary a lot, to get an overall great result. ( not just one or two types of terrain) i have been through a $hit load of setups on this rig and i know how to tune a rig. i have lots of 1:1 experience. i have played a lot with the stock chassis and tried a lot of totally different setups on it. i am technically and mechanically proficient. i am very opinionated, but not arrogant. so...... pick me
Old 07-16-2008, 10:00 PM   #15
Rock Stacker

Default cdw

i am building a new crawler with axial axles and eveerything els except a chassis and crawl as much as possible and would love to test out such an awsome chassis.

thanks

Last edited by hustlercrawler; 07-16-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:13 PM   #16
I wanna be Dave

I have a set of axial axles, and tranny with a HH 7Turn puller just begging to be run with no chassis to mount all of it up in. I comp with the E.T. chapter of TXRCRCA and have a good practice course at the house where I can put it through its paces.
Old 07-16-2008, 10:50 PM   #17

i have lots of time to test and tune i would love to test a new chassis.i am running a stock ax 10 chassis at the moment,but i am looking to run a after market chassis. live in ky,but travel alot and attend comps around the states.i attend alot of tri state crawler events.also have lots of hours to test and tune.;)
Old 07-16-2008, 11:47 PM   #18
RCC Addict

I'm setting up a new comp rig for my son. I'd like to try a new chassis for him and see how it does against a my BlackJack chassis. I like the extra upper link & shock mounting holes. I have everything to build a comp rig sitting here now.
Old 07-16-2008, 11:55 PM   #19
Pebble Pounder

Im in the process of making my scorpion better and have lots of time on my hands to test the new chassi out
Old 07-16-2008, 11:59 PM   #20
Pebble Pounder

Wink crawler heaven

Ill be honest with you...i have only 2 ax-10s and 1 wheely king.i could compare it with them. i have been in 1:1 crawling my whole life...I have done my research and i feel that you should pick me because i crawl everyday, and i live a mere 45 minutes from the crawling mecca of the world...MOAB!!!!! i can give detailed run reports on all terrains from dirts to sands to shales and sandstones, granite, conglomerates, man made material. This will actually be my first production aftermarket chasis. I will test several suspension setups and various other options that can be thrown at it. i will provide pictures and videos of all setups if wanted. or i will just tell you how badass it is or is not. Everyone in my club would be sooo jealous!!! And it would create tons of PR out here.
REMEMBER: western colorado and MOAB!!!!!!
PM me for my shipping address!!

p.s. I may own an RTR and a kit....but i am no beginner! I wanna be on the CDW crew!!!!

Last edited by drilldeep; 07-20-2008 at 12:31 PM.
Closed Thread