Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: I have a question for Non Newbs

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2008, 01:43 PM   #1

Default I have a question for Non Newbs

Ok i bought a Mini LST about a year ago ... it was fun... but then didnt play with it for like 8 months or so. I would and still do set up lil free weights in my basement to climb over...but it just doesnt feel right... i need a crawler. My question is do you guys (the crawlers) get bored when playing with regular trucks(non crawlers) ??because i really dont want to waste $300 on a crawler i wont use, you guys get where im coming from right?
PYRO31888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2008, 01:52 PM   #2
RCC Addict

This is why most R/C people have more then one R/C

I had a MLST when they first came out and had a blast with it! Did a Dual Brushless setup on it with Mono Tuning wide arms and 2.2" wheels/tires!
I did end up selling it but not because I was bored with it. And kind of regret doing so but oh well

If you plan on keeping the MLST and getting a Crawler would be a good thing. This would give you to totally different Trucks allowing you to decide which one you want to play with whether it be the Speed of the MLST or the Challenge of the Rock Crawler.
Xtant3150c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 03:56 PM   #3
RCC Addict

If you got bored with the crawler, it's easy enough to convert it to a trail runner/basher, so it's not like it would be useless for anything but crawling.

T.D.
TrailDawg362 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2008, 08:10 PM   #4

No i am going to keep my LST... but i seem to be stuck .. because im on a bunch of different forums for example(3 guns, vw's,2 RC's,6 video games) Im on a bunch... i cant think of all but the point is that there seems to be about 1,000 people that are experts in each of the forums... I wish i found my niche.
PYRO31888 is offline   Reply With Quote