Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Need help finishing my rig...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2008, 07:00 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default Need help finishing my rig...

Well im building a truck just to fvck around with and something my dad can drive, and it has walley crawler axles axles and on both axles there is just 2 wires coming out, what do i need to buy to connect the wires too? Can i just put a standard plug on them and plug them into a speed control? Do i need 2 speed controls? Or do i need nylint electronics? Can i put aftermarket motors in the axles? What all do i need to complete it? It has the two motors w/ wires, 2 batteries, and a steering servo. Please help. Thanks.

InFlames is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-27-2008, 07:49 PM   #2
Rock Stacker

Try the 14.4v e-maxx esc the evx something or another .It will run two motors and a servo with 2 7.2v batts not sure about the bec.
lucky13offroad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:08 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Default connect

You should be able to connect the to wires together pos to pos and neg to neg and then hook them into your esc like normal. I would think that they would be a high wind motor so it should be a low strain on the system. If you have a raelly cheap esc you might want to keep an eye on the heat of it at first. If you were to run that novak evx it would put 14.4 v to you motors which would cause a short life since the batterys go in series.Good luck.
62 bugzilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2008, 08:16 PM   #4
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 62 bugzilla View Post
You should be able to connect the to wires together pos to pos and neg to neg and then hook them into your esc like normal. I would think that they would be a high wind motor so it should be a low strain on the system. If you have a raelly cheap esc you might want to keep an eye on the heat of it at first. If you were to run that novak evx it would put 14.4 v to you motors which would cause a short life since the batterys go in series.Good luck.
I dont even have a esc but thanks for all the input guys, anyone else have some ideas?
InFlames is offline   Reply With Quote