Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Online ordering........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 05:28 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default Online ordering........

I need to order stuff online, who should i purchase from. Whos fast,dependable, and good prices.
makahacrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2009, 05:35 PM   #2
Picky Fab'r/Acetal Junky

Depends really on what you're looking for. Check out RPP Hobby: http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/category.sc?categoryId=64 Corey has alot of items and has great customer service.

You could also try The Crawler Store: http://www.tcscrawlers.com/

And if it's electronics you're looking for, you may find what you need here: http://holmeshobbies.com/home.php

Overall, you're pretty safe buying from all the vendors listed in the Vendors section.
Offroader5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 05:51 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

I have used almost all of the vendors here in this forum. All of them have great services and product. As with any vendor there might be one or two guys out there that have nothing but bad things to say but I have had superb service with all of them. Just check out the Vendors section and start shopping.
moabax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 06:41 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

im that one guy u are referring to. I ordered product from someone and its been two weeks and i was told it should be here 3-5 days, and theyre like. Put yourself in my shoes. I put the order out the day u placed it. Theres nothing i can do at this point. They already billed me and i still have nothing.
Old 01-22-2009, 06:49 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

wazzup makahacrawler. tcs is always super quick with shipping. i ordered from them and two days later it's here. rpp also is also the same. rpp customer service is great too. i try to order things on a monday, for processing and shipping. also beng that were in hawaii it always takes just a little longer. btw, maybe we can meet up once my bully is finished. shoots den aloha
keala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 07:43 PM   #6
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by keala View Post
wazzup makahacrawler. tcs is always super quick with shipping. i ordered from them and two days later it's here. rpp also is also the same. rpp customer service is great too. i try to order things on a monday, for processing and shipping. also beng that were in hawaii it always takes just a little longer. btw, maybe we can meet up once my bully is finished. shoots den aloha
What up keala,

I ordered from tcs and got it two days later. I dont want to say who is screwing me over but tcs has been good to me. Just want to see if anyone else has had bad luck with the same vendor as me.

When u gonna have the bully done? My secret spots are all messed up due to big surf. We should hook up soon. Ill be down till my parts come in. Im also waiting for the new scale axial from scotty. Cant wait.
Old 01-22-2009, 10:18 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

I've used RPP with great sucess. Cory actually called me to follow up on some things before letting me know he would ship out the goodies. RPP will get more business from me in the future! Also, although they are not necessarily 100% crawler oriented, I highly recommend Tower Hobbies too. In 7 years of ordering from them they've never let me down. They're a great place for electronics, and for the crawlers and crawler parts they do stock.
Espeefan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:01 AM   #8
tjb
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Offroader5 View Post
Depends really on what you're looking for. Check out RPP Hobby: http://www.shop.rpphobby.com/category.sc?categoryId=64 Corey has alot of items and has great customer service.

You could also try The Crawler Store: http://www.tcscrawlers.com/

And if it's electronics you're looking for, you may find what you need here: http://holmeshobbies.com/home.php

Overall, you're pretty safe buying from all the vendors listed in the Vendors section.

X2, These 3 have to be some of the top guys on here. I get almost everything in 2-3days, 4 at the very most, no matter when I order
and the customer service is incredible! As is anyone on here

Just keep in mind some do it on the side, and can't always jump when you want
tjb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

RCP crawlers!!! great customer service, fast shipping and cheap shipping...think they are gonna have just about anything you need.
jlmotox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 05:42 AM   #10
Pebble Pounder

All the vendors listed should be reliable and I have used most of them at one time or another. I would stay away from any items on Pre-Order. Some have stuff listed on E-Bay and be sure you read every line concerning availability. ie,available for preorder 20. They don't always say it is preorder up front but they do have it in the ad somewhere.
One-eyed Jack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 06:26 AM   #11
I wanna be Dave

I have ordered from just about every vendor in the RCC vendor section big and small alike and have never had a bad experience.
All the RCC e-stores are excellent with lightning fast shipping.
You'll find that in stock items available will vary and probably determine where you order.
Cost of items are usually about the same.
We have the best vendors in the hobby.

Order without worry.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2009, 10:32 AM   #12
I wanna be Dave

I vote for RPP Hobby, I've buying stuff from them for the past year without a single problem. The shipping is cheap and it's always fast.
BigSki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:11 PM   #13
Pebble Pounder

I have bought stuff from RPP and Holmes Hobbies. Both offer top notch service!
Sinagua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 05:17 PM   #14
Quarry Creeper

RCP crawlers, Cheapbatterypacks.com and horizonhobby.com are the ones I've dealt with.. either by talking to them, or ordering from them. RCP is fairly local to me, and will be getting most of my business once my crawler gets here.
Scott
po' riggity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 06:40 PM   #15
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by makahacrawler View Post
What up keala,

I ordered from tcs and got it two days later. I dont want to say who is screwing me over but tcs has been good to me. Just want to see if anyone else has had bad luck with the same vendor as me.

When u gonna have the bully done? My secret spots are all messed up due to big surf. We should hook up soon. Ill be down till my parts come in. Im also waiting for the new scale axial from scotty. Cant wait.

hey makaha, finally got my zero t in, but headed to colorado for a week when get back i will be getting my bully put together. we should get together then, just stick with rpp,tcs,rcp man, these guyz are all good and quick shpping too. stick to our vendors. shoots den. aloha
keala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2009, 07:17 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

RPP Hobby, The Crawler store, both have great service and super fast shipping. Plus with RPP if you order anything "big" all orders over $300.00 ship free. www.cheapbatterypacks.com is a great place to get batteries at great prices, and they ship pretty quick too. www.eastendmachining.com also has some pretty good deals and they were really quick, ordered on friday and I had my stuff on tuesday.
wildcardco1998 is offline   Reply With Quote