Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: When you've returned your truck...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2005, 12:23 PM   #1
I wanna be Dave

Default When you've returned your truck...

Hey guys, a question for you. When you returned your nylint's, did you need to return it with a box? See my nylint has been broken for weeks now, and the walmarts near me still haven't gotten any in. I'm to the point where I just want the money back if they can't get it replaced, but I imagine, since I threw the box away, they won't take it back. If I trade in for another one, they'll need the box from the new one, and if the new one is broken, then I'll go into the cycle again.... So what happened with your all's returns?
Plays_with_Toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-29-2005, 01:22 PM   #2
Powered by Awesome

Call customer service and get the parts to fix it... Dont be that guy. Walmart just ends up marking it on clearance and one of us end up buying a broke piece of junk... You bought it, you broke it, you can fix it. I dont meean to sound like a jerk, but people who buy stuff, break it and than return it... kinda erk me. It has a warranty, call the customer service number and they will support thier product. Read through the posts... Nylint even has a support rep that frequents this board.
TwistedXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 01:28 PM   #3
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedXT
Call customer service and get the parts to fix it... Dont be that guy. Walmart just ends up marking it on clearance and one of us end up buying a broke piece of junk... You bought it, you broke it, you can fix it. I dont meean to sound like a jerk, but people who buy stuff, break it and than return it... kinda erk me. It has a warranty, call the customer service number and they will support thier product. Read through the posts... Nylint even has a support rep that frequents this board.
Except for the fact I didn't break it. Its the not the truck thats broken its the remote. The throttle sticks. I've tried many different ways of getting it not to stick, but in the end it still does. The truck pulls to the right now, but I think the axle is kinked. Its had a problem with sticking since I bought it, but it wasn't as bad then. I had it not sticking by backing out certain screws a 1/4 turn or 3/8 turn, etc...

I guess I could call up and ask for a new remote.

And twisted, I realize that there is a nylint rep here. I was one of the first people with a nylint here. Heck I was even put in charge to moderate this jungle.
Old 09-29-2005, 01:49 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Did you try taking the radio apart and stretching out the little throttle contact spring? Mine had the same problem and it worked for me.
Lt. Dan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 02:37 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

I have a Remote that works fine ,I put in Real electronics. $10 shipped?
Bigbadwhitey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 05:08 PM   #6
Ultimate RC Decals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lt. Dan
Did you try taking the radio apart and stretching out the little throttle contact spring? Mine had the same problem and it worked for me.

i did the same thing and it worked for me..
BOWTIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2005, 08:56 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

Nah, I'm not going to spend $10 on that remote! I don't think the spring trick will work. The whole trigger stays in place. Guess I'll call up nylint.