Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Kyosho Rock Force

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-08-2009, 06:10 PM   #21
I wanna be Dave

are you saying that we are professionals cause I did this..."professionals"...the reason why its in quotes is cause some of these guys do this hobby for money...they build, they create, they run little cars...hell I do it to...don't make any money in it..but the thread is about you wanting a crawler..get one..you asked a question, two people responded and you got torqued cause you didn't like the response...ohh well...sorry about that...in fact, take everything I said and forget it...

its ok...sounds like your the uptight one....

and yes...welcome to the hobby...it is a blast...

if you read any type of sarcasim in my threads....better read it again with a happy voice...cause that's all I did....

enjoy and welcome again..look forward too seeing your rig..whatever you choose. yes kyosho makes really nice rigs..had a optima in the late 80's and bashed the hell out of it....loved that buggy.
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-08-2009, 06:46 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by squatch71 View Post
are you saying that we are professionals cause I did this..."professionals"...the reason why its in quotes is cause some of these guys do this hobby for money...they build, they create, they run little cars...hell I do it to...don't make any money in it..but the thread is about you wanting a crawler..get one..you asked a question, two people responded and you got torqued cause you didn't like the response...ohh well...sorry about that...in fact, take everything I said and forget it...

its ok...sounds like your the uptight one....

and yes...welcome to the hobby...it is a blast...

if you read any type of sarcasim in my threads....better read it again with a happy voice...cause that's all I did....

enjoy and welcome again..look forward too seeing your rig..whatever you choose. yes kyosho makes really nice rigs..had a optima in the late 80's and bashed the hell out of it....loved that buggy.
I was not mad at anyone on here I was upset with RCTVLIVE for saying it was good......and now I am taking everything into consideration. After they sent that email reply back I felt better. What they said was very true.
new4wheeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 06:49 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by K_B View Post
If all you're gonna do is run it in front of your house, I don't see the need to spend almost $400 on a crawler. But it's your money and you're obviously free to do with it whatever you want. Keep in mind that the TV show has to cater to the show sponsors because that's what makes the show possible. They'd be shooting themselves in the foot if they said something was outright terrible, so they focus on the positives and either barely acknowledge or completely ignore the negatives. So you really only get half the story. Same goes for any magazine whether it's R/C or otherwise.

And as you found out, the internet is full of "professionals" and "experts". For the most part, members on here actually have some experience and after you do some reading and do things on your own, you figure out who actually knows what they're doing and which ones are the "web wheelers".

Great post and thank you. The one thing I like about the shows review is that they are not sponsored by Kyosho. But I guess they have to pay the bills somehow. Anyway thanks again for the help
Old 12-08-2009, 07:09 PM   #24
RCC Addict

If you want a challenge, build the RF. If you want to get out there, have fun, upgrade, and plain ole drive, get an axial. Go for a kit because they teach you a lot more about your truck.
danielk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2009, 09:59 PM   #25
I wanna be Dave

thats cool...btw the Losi you were looking into..have read that its a good rig...but its best if you go brushless...not sure on your buget..just wanted you to know...
squatch71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2010, 09:11 PM   #26

An update on the rock force. Got a good deal on a kit. Built it and have really enjoyed running it. Problem I have now is I want to try out another rig! I just don't like using the cable ties on the chassis. other than that it has been a pleasure.
Old 01-06-2010, 01:18 AM   #27
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by new4wheeler View Post
An update on the rock force. Got a good deal on a kit. Built it and have really enjoyed running it. Problem I have now is I want to try out another rig! I just don't like using the cable ties on the chassis. other than that it has been a pleasure.
Glad you are enjoying your new rig Its all a learning experience and knowledge of the sport will come with time.

You should make some crawler friends locally so you can drive their rigs and see what they are like.

Glad you have joined in the fun
Rig Rocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2010, 12:53 AM   #28
Pebble Pounder

Default rf

i own one and love it i like it better than my ax 10 and tlt
Skyjacker56 is offline   Reply With Quote