Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: How do get through at nylint?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-04-2006, 09:30 PM   #1

Default How do get through at nylint?

i need an updated chassis or somethin because my hub is busted and the rearend is not working properly. i have called many times and can never get through, the service reps are always busy even after and hour or so. i have sent many e mails with all of my info and have heard nothin from anyone. i want to get it fixed cuz i want to do some wheelin and take the nylint with me to the badlands. what should i do?
bad84b2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2006, 10:37 AM   #2
JJ

I have been trying since Xmas and had left a few voice mails and sent an email too. My wife tried just today and also got vm a couple times. She tried pushing buttons after calling back and after pushing the # key a few times it went straight to someones desk and they answered. They then transfered her to the proper dept. and they took care of it. Try it, hopefully it works for you too.
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:55 AM   #3

Hello Guys - I am very sorry that it has been tough getting a hold of us lately. It is just a very busy time for us and we are trying to answer all phone calls and emails as soon as we can. If the lines are busy please send us an email and it will be answered.

Thank you for your patience,

Steve
Nylint Customer Service is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:01 AM   #4

How long of a turn around on the e-mails? I sent one a while back, and recieved this:
Quote:
Dear Kerry,
I'm sorry our product has been defective. Please reply to this message with your address, ITEM#, and phone number so we can send out a replacement item ASAP!

Thank you,

Don

Note: Forward all messages
I replied with the required info, but haven't heard back, in almost a week. The message came from a temp user account, so I'm not exactly sure it's legit.
Sarge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:07 AM   #5
JJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylint Customer Service
Hello Guys - I am very sorry that it has been tough getting a hold of us lately. It is just a very busy time for us and we are trying to answer all phone calls and emails as soon as we can. If the lines are busy please send us an email and it will be answered.

Steve
I never got a reply to my email or voice mails and the email was sent last week.
JJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 12:46 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nylint Customer Service

Steve
I have sent emails, but they never get answered.... :?
Jiles111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 01:45 PM   #7

i am tring to call now and all i get is vm. i will try to push the # key a few times. i need to get it fixed asap. thanks for the info
Old 01-05-2006, 01:51 PM   #8

i finally got through and they are sending me a new chassis. the # trick worked and i went to a collectible line and she transfered me to funrise. thanks a lot