Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: ALways on SALE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-11-2006, 07:38 AM   #1

Default ALways on SALE?

I was just wondering, How come everyime i go to wal-mart they always have the NYLINT 1:6 on the clerance aisle?? and they are always cheap??.....does anyone knows if they are getting rid of all old stock cause the newer one with the latest and greatest upgrade is coming???

checkmate is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-11-2006, 08:27 AM   #2
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

You guys whine when the Nylints were $150 and now they are on sale you whine about them being to cheap.

The OLD models are just as good as the new ones. And if you break anything on the "old" chassis, Nylint will replace the parts.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:54 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Yeah, wish I had the "problem" of all the Nylints being on sale. They're all full price here.
Jamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:25 AM   #4
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamus
Yeah, wish I had the "problem" of all the Nylints being on sale. They're all full price here.
Yeah no kidding. If I walked into a Walmart and saw a Nylint on sale I would be livid and would probably destroy the place. I mean those Walmart managers must have a set of balls on them to put a product that is worth every penny of $150 on sale.

Last edited by badger; 01-11-2006 at 02:50 PM.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:05 PM   #5
Powered by Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by checkmate
I was just wondering, How come everyime i go to wal-mart they always have the NYLINT 1:6 on the clerance aisle?? and they are always cheap??.....does anyone knows if they are getting rid of all old stock cause the newer one with the latest and greatest upgrade is coming???

Man ... quit complaining!!!!! buy em all, and sell em on ebay for $100 each so i can get that kinda of a deal..... open your eyes, change your diaper and make some money.
TwistedXT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 01:16 PM   #6
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by badger
Yeah no kidding. If I walked into a Walmart and saw a Nylint on sale I would be livid and would probably destroy the place. I mean those Walmart managers must a set of balls on them to put a product that is worth every penny of $150 on sale.
well said badger if people are morons and dont want to buy one thinking there too much they should have to see one in action and they should also see how much it costs to build a tlt or a clod, txt, twinforce and so one

my walmart never has them on sale but hey i dont care they are the most amazing toys ever!:-P
Got Rocks? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 07:59 PM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Man,I just won the Lotto,this sucks.How come I won?.Man someone else should've won.Being lucky sucks ...Just busting your balls checkmate.My buddy got one on Sale at Wal-Mart,and when he got it home,he noticed the sliders and the antena were missing,and one of the knuckles was broken,but was brand new.So it looks like someone bought it,raped it for parts,and replaced their broken knuckle with a new one from the box,then took it back for a full refund.
INFERNAL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:28 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

my nieghbor found a dozen of them at walmart for 41.00 on the clearance isle. by the time i made it up there they were all gone but two, and they had been marked back up to 119.00
aint scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:31 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

jesus in the past two weeks i have found ONE,ONE crawler and it was only 30 dollars, but the box had been onpe and the roll cage was missing, so i didn't buy it. i thought wally world didn't take back things unless they were in the as sold condition anyway
ROCK god is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 10:36 PM   #10
Pebble Pounder

for 30.00 i would have bought it anyways.
aint scared is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2006, 11:26 PM   #11
RCC Addict

I would to, got no interest in the body anyway. Walmart will take almost anything back. Haven't you heard the joke, forget the comedian's name? "Walmart would take back used diapers, and apologize for them being full of crap." The diapers that is.
Jamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2006, 02:17 AM   #12
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamus
I would to, got no interest in the body anyway. Walmart will take almost anything back. Haven't you heard the joke, forget the comedian's name? "Walmart would take back used diapers, and apologize for them being full of crap." The diapers that is.
Rodney Carrington

they'll take anything back, you can go back a year later. "these diapers already got sh!t in em" "we're real sorry about that, run back there and get you another package" i aint bought diapers in 3 years.

good place to whip your kids is walmart too isn't it. theys always a little kid gettin his a$s whipped in there. there must be a little bell just goes off in that damn place, *ding* "whip your kids" you don't whip em, theres somebody in there whip em for ya. that greeter fellow, "you wont me to whoop em? i whoop the sh!t out of em" kids must be terrified of that damn place. i think thats where you take em when they screw up, "get in the truck, we're goin to Wal-Mart"

that whole thing is funny, but i dont feel like sittin here typing out the whole skit. thats the whole walmart section

Last edited by SlammedMini469; 01-12-2006 at 02:30 AM.
SlammedMini469 is offline   Reply With Quote