Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Losi mini crawler or night crawler

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 10:00 AM   #1

Default Losi mini crawler or night crawler

Im new to crawling and was seeking some advice on weather i should start off with a mrc or a lnc i want to be able to use it almost any where and maybe enter some comp also something with up grade options with out costing too much.
MRMUGROSO is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2010, 11:56 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Default Losi MRC!

Losi mrc is very popular and you can enter comps if you mod it properly it and there are loads of mods for it. Search on you tube for vids of it it is quite impressive the night crawler is more a scaler not many mods for it so the losi MRC is perfect for a newbie. im saying that bearing in mind that im new to crawling and the MRC is gonna be my first.
Hope this helps
dudeka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

look around in your area to see if there are others running MRC's in my area there are only 2 clubs that comp the MRC. I would say get Axial if you want to crawl everywhere or a LCC both have alot of after market parts and cause they are 2.2's you will have more luck finding comps for them.

Last edited by jammin311; 02-18-2010 at 12:07 PM.
jammin311 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 12:20 PM   #4
RCC Addict

LNC it's more capable than the MRC and all clubs have a 2.2 class. The LNC is twice the truck the Axial is straight out of the box. The reason there's so many Axial upgrades is everything needs upgraded and it'll nickel and dime you to death. The LNC is strong and just flat out crawls, when you do want to upgrade something most LCC parts work. You could easily throw $500 worth of upgrades on an Axial and still not crawl as good as a stock LNC.

My buddy got his 11 year old a LNC for christmas, we've replaced the tires with rovers and put a 5645 on it and he just won his first comp (third one he's been to) and his score was better than most non-sportsman trucks. People have been amazed how well he drives and how strong the truck is.
indiana mudcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:59 PM   #5

The MRC is capable if properly upgraded but will not go some places that the LNC will because of the size.
cptnmini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:50 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

night crawler night crawler night crawler get it i have it and never looked back way to go losi another awesome product cant expect these things from an axial hahahahahaha
NorCalScaleCrawlers is offline   Reply With Quote