Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Moa or dig?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2010, 11:06 AM   #1

Default Moa or dig?

I have a LCC and i purchased a LNC for my son now he wants to upgrade but losi does not offer the Dig unit complete and I am thinking maybe I should consider the Eritex MOA but I see they are not in stock and I read where a member had real problems trying to install one of these. I am not sure if it will even work in a LNC the add says LCC conversion. Can some one tell me the pros and cons of each?
rcdarace is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

buy a lcc trans for it that has dig in the for sale threads that somebody has swapped their lcc to moa
2500hdon37s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 11:46 AM   #3
RCC Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2500hdon37s View Post
buy a lcc trans for it that has dig in the for sale threads that somebody has swapped their lcc to moa
To look in the for sale forum he would have to have 30 days and 30 posts, or he could buy a $20 star. but that would be a great place to find a dig unit for his truck.
Benzbuildr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2010, 02:37 PM   #4

Default classified search result not positive for LCC dig unit

I went quite aways back and only saw one Dig unit posted and it was already sold. I will try to compile a list of the needed parts and see what it will actually cost buying it this way from horizon. In my conversation with a horizon tech rep he stated they had no such list, as this was not cost effective and he did not know of anyone who had done this. Thats what I get for taking the hobbystore's salesman's word, when he said I could get the upgrade Dig tranny later for my sons LNC, but they did not have a computer to verify this because they still do everything old school. Too late to take it back because my son drove it that day on a four wheeling trip with full scale crawlers. It is a great pastime for him when we stop for a break or a difficult traverse. I was attracted to it simply because it was RTR. For now we can share my LCC I finished it last night.
rcdarace is offline   Reply With Quote