Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: g-made vs. axial

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-19-2010, 09:49 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default g-made vs. axial

i am going to build a new truck here soon and was wanting to get some axial axles and a tranny but i cought a glimpse of the R1, one of the sickest stock rigs ive ever seen. i went to there website to get some more info and fell in love with there axles exactly what i wanted for this rig i just didnt know there were out there.

what i want to know is the if the r1 axles are beter or worse the the axial ones and if any one knows the price i am wating for them to except me so i can find it out.

then the tranny, i like the axial and know it runs good, will that go good with the r1 axles if i get them or should i get the g-made tranny. anything would help i know nothing about G-made trucks besides they look insane.
Adam
adamargue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-19-2010, 10:07 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Not many internal option parts for the G-made R1 axles right now. I have already broken a front cvd but it was on a stupid fast motor, I had to order replacement parts from S. Korea. I am sure US stores will start having replacement parts. So, I would say, choose Axial axles for now, esp. for the after market support out there.

I like the G-Made transmisson for one reason, no exposed spur gear. But then you cannot change the gearing either, just the motor pinion, which may be fine for you. It's holding up to my HK-2221-12 brushless outrunner motor on 3S totally bashing most of the time.
Szczerba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #3
RCC Addict

that sounds good im building a scaler so it aint going to be to fast and it would be way eaiser to put a interior in with no spur gear sticking out.

with the axles is that a common problem to break the cvds or do you think it is just cause of your motor
adamargue is offline   Reply With Quote