Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Help finding good price

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-07-2010, 10:46 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default Help finding good price

Hey guys im looking into buying the Axial AX-10 Scorpion RTC and Im trying to find the cheapest place to buy it from. TCS has it for 250 W/O shipping. Helping me find a lower price would be awesome. Thanks
KrazyKrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-07-2010, 11:02 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

http://www.ckrccrawlers.com/ax90011-...hz-p-1929.html

slackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:17 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

Wow thats a good deal
rockn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2010, 11:28 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Yeah that's is a good deal. but I wonder how much shipping costs?
KrazyKrawler48 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:35 AM   #5
Rock Crawler

I'm suprised no-one has mentioned the classifieds yet. If you don't mind going used, you can usually find a decent rig shipped for less than a new RTC.
version_three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 06:37 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

I would pay $15 more at TCS than have to deal with CKRC. Do a search on here for CKRC and you'll see that when everything goes well, the customers are happy. However, if they screw up the order at all, you're pretty much screwed.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 10:31 AM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
I would pay $15 more at TCS than have to deal with CKRC. Do a search on here for CKRC and you'll see that when everything goes well, the customers are happy. However, if they screw up the order at all, you're pretty much screwed.
I've had one screw up after a dozen orders...they called me within an hour of placing the order to let me know and asked how I wanted it corrected...ya they really screwed me over
Failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 11:11 AM   #8
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failedabortion View Post
I've had one screw up after a dozen orders...they called me within an hour of placing the order to let me know and asked how I wanted it corrected...ya they really screwed me over
Do a search for CKRC on here and you'll see all the times they've screwed people over. I got it with their Lipos. They weren't even close to the mah or C rating that they claimed and they refused warantee when one went bad almost immediately after purchase (balanced charged at 1C only 5 times and a bad cell).

Throw on top of that the myriad of parts that aren't the material they claim. Then the number of Giveaways that they don't follow through on awarding. Then cap it all off with the owner, King Bling's cheating in more than one National/World Championship...once as the rules martial.

Add it all up, and you have a company that is not worthy of receiving my hard earned money.
EvilTwin v2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 01:17 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilTwin v2 View Post
Do a search for CKRC on here and you'll see all the times they've screwed people over. I got it with their Lipos. They weren't even close to the mah or C rating that they claimed and they refused warantee when one went bad almost immediately after purchase (balanced charged at 1C only 5 times and a bad cell).

Throw on top of that the myriad of parts that aren't the material they claim. Then the number of Giveaways that they don't follow through on awarding. Then cap it all off with the owner, King Bling's cheating in more than one National/World Championship...once as the rules martial.

Add it all up, and you have a company that is not worthy of receiving my hard earned money.
Yup I know about all of that...still haven't had bad service or a failed product yet. Look into reviews before you buy a product and you can also avoid doing so...They have more inventory, stock more products and have cheaper prices.

Back to the topic of the thread, cheapest place for an axial ax10 rtc kit. ckrc so far has the lowest price new, if you don't mind used classifieds. Not only will it be cheaper, but you will most likely be able to pick one up with upgrades and still cheaper than a new stock kit.
Failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 05:39 PM   #10
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Failedabortion View Post

Back to the topic of the thread, cheapest place for an axial ax10 rtc kit. ckrc so far has the lowest price new, if you don't mind used classifieds. Not only will it be cheaper, but you will most likely be able to pick one up with upgrades and still cheaper than a new stock kit.
Wrong RC4WD has them for 229.99.

http://store.rc4wd.com/Axial-AX10-Sc...RTC_p_218.html

But I would have to say go and look in the classifieds first, there are way better deals and usually they have a few hop ups. I bought a rtc and am regretting it as I replaced almost everything on it. I guess you have to learn some how.
ax-10 crazy is offline   Reply With Quote