Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Bruiser axle replacement parts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2006, 01:02 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Bruiser axle replacement parts

Ok so I broke the end off of one of mu rear bruiser axles today installing replacement hubs on it. I have tried Dave Engle's website email address to get a replacement one to no avail. I have been trying his email for about a month since I purchased this truck to get an axle as a spare for when this break would happen. Does anyone have an alternate way to reach him? I searched this site and found a phone number but there was no answer. Does anyone else make a better quality replacement axle than stock? I don't mind spending the money to fix it but I don't want to break the replacement axle if I buy a used one on ebay. Any and all help would be greatly appreciated, even a spare axle for sale to finish building this truck. I am desperate!
mikhail is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2006, 01:49 PM   #2
Sinking with the ship

Hey dude, trying to get a hold of dave is nearly impossible these days. I would try Forrest over at Bruiserbuilder.com. He had some replacement rear axles made up not to long ago that were of very high quality.

Mike
1BadJeepBruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 01:57 PM   #3
Oppan Gangnam Style

yes, dave has apparently vanished from the r/c scene. i'm still trying to pay him! going on 9 months!? i guess he doesn't even want money.
chino63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:01 PM   #4
Diggin' the new SCX10 II!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chino63
yes, dave has apparently vanished from the r/c scene. i'm still trying to pay him! going on 9 months!? i guess he doesn't even want money.
I just spoke with Dave on the phone, he said he was out of the country and to submit all payment owed to Dave to me so I can wire the money to his swiss bank account.
badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 02:19 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badjeepbruiser
Hey dude, trying to get a hold of dave is nearly impossible these days. I would try Forrest over at Bruiserbuilder.com. He had some replacement rear axles made up not to long ago that were of very high quality.

Mike
I tried sending them an email earlier anyone have a phone number for bruiserbuilder? Thanks for the info bye the way.
Old 03-27-2006, 05:27 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Smile

I sent an email to bruiserbuilder.com and I got a response in like 12 hours. I just wanted the u bolts and the small metal parts that they go thru for my bruiser. Not bad for $7 shipped
minijosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2006, 05:30 PM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Yeah he just replied to my email it looks like he has what I need. Thanks everyone for your help.
Old 03-29-2006, 02:28 PM   #8
Pebble Pounder

I just wanted to update everyone on my axle situation. I emailed Forrest at www.bruiserbuilder.com on 1badjeepbruiser's advice. Forrest replied to my email within two hours and actually had the parts I needed and a few more than I thought he would. His responses to my questions were very informative and helpful, he even took time out to email me some pictures right away. I bought a set of axle shafts at a reasonable price and they are on their way now. I would recommend writing him an email if you are looking for quality parts and customer service, I will definitely be buying more parts for my bruiser from him.