Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Customer service needs work

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2006, 05:14 PM   #1

Default Customer service needs work

I bought a 1/6 Jeep , and it broke 4 days later. I have been calling (5 times) and leaving messages, sent 2 emails (1 to STEVE). No Response! Just wondering how some guys have nothing but praise for these guys, while others (like myself) cannot even get a response. I know they are busy, but customer service is customer service. They need to follow up on complaint, or not even have this service available! Just my opinion.
GoJeepN is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2006, 06:19 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

if it's been less than a week, just chill...they'll get to you. They have all 4 times for me.
-Dalton
hotrodzach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2006, 08:48 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

How did you break your jeep and their CS is peaty good for only two guys working it
alterchristopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 03:02 AM   #4
Rock Stacker

be pred for a big dissapointment. they will offer to sell you a new chasis for 80 bucks or make you ship them you current chasis at your cost, then they will send you a new one. Nylint = total rip off
92GreenYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2006, 07:32 PM   #5
I wanna be Dave

Why don't you guys just get together and cry about it. You break you need to pay for it. I'm in a great mood can't you tell.
run2jeepn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 01:46 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

ya really, give em some time. you don't see tamiya giving out free tlts and what not, hell there only 40 bucks go get one, or learn how to fix it! heaven forbid you do something on it
Bknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 06:40 PM   #7
Rock Stacker

I have not exactly been happy with how my situation was handled. when my jeep broke I got no reply until it was well after warranty and was offered only a $70.00 chassis.....and when I replied asking what I would be getting that was better or improved for my $70.00 I got no reply....to date...that was like december, so I gave up. I just purchased another one for 50.00 and it is complete with a bad charger, that boils the battery. two broken bead locks after 10 minutes in my yard with out climbing anything,and it dosent shift every time fully....right out of the sealed box ! Now this confirms the original thought that I had....its not JUST people that drive it stupidly and cause problems....some of these are realy messed up right from the factory.
shawnf6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2006, 07:40 PM   #8

Front axle is stuck in low, back axle in high. And, I know you can tear it apart, and stick it back in low only, but come on, I had it out 3 times to play!

OH Yeah, they did get back to me today. They did email me back today telling me to send my chassis back to them. But they said the chassis are on baack order from Hong Kong, and will not ship out until late March. Hmm, isn't it April 17th now. Oh well!
GoJeepN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2006, 09:26 PM   #9
Rock Stacker

How long does it usually take for costomer service to respond? Ive left countless messages, 15 or so emails..........and im afraid they're going to call me back and I'll miss the call and have to start all over again. Also, will they make me send my crappy chassis in to recieve a new gen one? And how long will the whole ordeal take before im out crawling again? sorry for all the Q's. I'm just very impatient
jeeperman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2006, 09:15 AM   #10