Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Exceed Max Stone 1/8

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-02-2012, 05:15 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Exceed Max Stone 1/8

Has anyone had or heard of the crawlers. looks freakin awesome sold my super awhile back and was looking to get another and was wanting some feedback and reveiws.
PONYBOY87LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2012, 08:27 AM   #2

Default Re: Exceed Max Stone 1/8

OOOOOOO.... I bought one of those a while back, wanted something simple and basic to try it out with. The price (I thought) was good, just a little over 200 shipped. There are only two places online that are selling these things and when I went through the paperwork that came with it, I found a web address... Bad news these crawlers are not on their own website, no parts support except through the 2 places that sell them and they have been having issues getting parts from china. This thing is okay if you realize that a your not gonna probably be able to get replacement parts in the future and will be tinkering and modding it to keep it running. It WILL break somehow some way, and it wont take much. Good news though, it is an intro into the crawling hobby and I fixed my parts issues by putting Clodbuster axles on it. Readily available parts and upgrades and if you wanted to really work with it and be creative could probably build a competition super from its bare bones (the side plates). Oh and don't count on too much customer support when you ask the ppl you bight it from about getting parts and definitely don't expect their customer service ppl to be helpful, they think they have built a primo machine. It is what it is even though I enjoy mine, a cheap toy, that just may whet your appetite for rock crawling and modding your rig. All in all you get what you pay for and it adds up to being an expensive hobby, but more fun IMHO cant be had. A little something for everyone.
Chrishercules1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 11:05 AM   #3
Quarry Creeper

Get a 16. Cheap and pretty durable. Ive had very good luck with it. If you want a large scale, check out the mad torque. Its MOA but more of the scale I think your after and there pretty tough for the price.
Hyde802 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

i already have a wheeley king crawler. just wanting another super i built a clod super years ago and sold it, and from what i can tell by looking this maxstone would be easy to mod and possibly make a great crawler. if nothing else its cheap enough to bash the hell out of it and have fun. thanks for the info guys. glad to be back in the hobby again.
PONYBOY87LX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:49 PM   #5
Rock Stacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PONYBOY87LX View Post
i already have a wheeley king crawler. just wanting another super i built a clod super years ago and sold it, and from what i can tell by looking this maxstone would be easy to mod and possibly make a great crawler. if nothing else its cheap enough to bash the hell out of it and have fun. thanks for the info guys. glad to be back in the hobby again.
Check the for sale section my buddy just put one up for sale his name is blbronc on here!!and the max stone is frigging huge I think its closer to 1/5 scale
dunebuggy79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Exceed Max Stone 1/8 - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Exceed 1/16 Max Stone? TheCrunge Newbie General 7 04-10-2013 01:47 PM
Exceed Max Stone parts needed mudd_slinger General Crawlers 3 11-10-2011 05:54 PM
Chassis Parts Help, Exceed Max stone 10 slider6 General Crawlers 0 03-23-2011 03:48 PM
max stone 10 help maesterseymore General Crawlers 1 02-13-2011 11:17 AM
Exceed 1/16th Max Stone seems a good base psn 1.9 Scale Rigs 7 04-17-2010 10:17 AM