Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: G-Made or Clodbuster for me and my son?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-06-2007, 06:50 AM   #1

Default G-Made or Clodbuster for me and my son?

Help me out with my choice.
I am looking at getting into rock crawlers for me and my son he is ten years old.
I use to build and race RC cars and trucks about 15 years ago RC 10s. So building and fabricating is not new to me just the rock crawling part will be. I have been lucking for some time now and have decided to go the Clod buster type and not a shafty. I will want to build my son a combo back yard basher, crawler and mine will be a super crawler. I want both based on the same platform and have looked at all the options of buying two clods or just buying all the parts and building the two trucks. Then I saw the G-Made spider and really like what I see I could build one for him and the other one just use the axles to go with a chassis for me. Keeping all the left over parts for spares for his truck.
This is my question I know that the Clod buster aftermarket support is huge anything you can think of is out their. And for the G-made what you see is all you get besides the lockers they do make them. But if the G-Made is as good as they make it sound stock it looks like it would be perfect for a back yard basher, crawler for my son. And fro me I like the way the axles look and the features they have clean servo mounting and they look strong. Is their any week points that I have missed that they have like turning radius or anything else. I like what I see just don’t want to try to reinvent the wheel if its not needed.
Thanks
Bacon225 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links