Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler General Tech > General Crawlers

Notices

Thread: Anyone know "minitrucker"

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2005, 08:53 AM   #1

Default Anyone know "minitrucker"

Anyone know this guy? I bought and paid for a chassis from him 2 weeks ago, he promised to ship that Monday (May 2) and PM me a tracking #, I have been PMing him looking for the tracking # and he said that paypal was screwing him and did not have the $ to ship. He stopped answering my PMs this Monday (the 9th). He is in Phoenix AZ, does anyone know him or know a way that I can get in tough with him? I feel like I am getting screwed here, I mean I paid him the night we made the deal through paypal (April 29th), and as it stands now the product still has not shipped. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2005, 09:04 AM   #2
Pebble Pounder

He has done this before over on ClodTalk where he stops responding to PMs.Hansolo and AGGY actually drove over to His house in AZ and took the stuff they bought from him...from his porch

According to the thread started, Coward let his wife handle the situation while he hid away. There was a post started maybe 8 months ago about him being a bad trader but somehow everyone forgot about it and went like if nothing ever happend

He is still active over on the other Board

Good luck
Old 05-13-2005, 09:25 AM   #3

Thanks for the heads up, I am a little to far to drive over, like 40 hour drive to far! Guess I should have searched on him before buying. If anyone knows how to get ahold of him please let me know. I would like to resolve this peacefully before resorting to drastic measures
Old 05-13-2005, 10:02 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

Funny you ask. I bought the TLT he was selling a couple weeks ago and he hasn't sent it either. I paid him for it as well, I think on the 29th. I PM'd him yesterday and he said the same thing, his paypal account is messed up, I have requested my money back from Paypal, BUT I told him if the truck gets here I will resolve the dispute. He is supposed to get the truck out to me by tomorrow. I beleive he is in his teens and doesn't have a lot of free cash and is working on getting it out to me, BUT just to cover myself incase his past is repeating itself then i have the case still open in Paypal.

I brought up the thread over on the other site where he had a bad transaction before, and I said that I hope it doesn't happen again.
The only reason I did the transaction is because in the past 6-8 months he has had good transactions on both sites. Hopefully he will make good on his promises, if not Paypal will hopefully refund the cash and I will go somewhere else.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:04 AM   #5

Thank you, I just sent him an e-mail to that address to call me immidiately to discuss shipping and tracking #. I hope this can be resolved peacefully. If for some reason it has been shipped already I will post up an appology as I am a strait shooter. Some how I do not think so though. Glad I saved all the PMs with this guy as proof of the transaction.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:10 AM   #6
Rock Crawler

Yea, I don't want to leave anyone negative feedback either, I would rather him send it and build his feedback in the positive direction.
He did mention to me that he had another item that he needed to get out to another guy, I suspect you, and that we were both being very patient but I am getting very restless as well. He has my money or Paypal has my money and I have nothing to show for it. Hopefully he will come through and this can be resolved. :? :neutral:
Old 05-13-2005, 10:16 AM   #7
Pebble Pounder

Well I like how I provide my phone number and nobody decides to call me and talk stuff over. Like I told jwrape, I cant transfer money into my bank account for some reason and The money isnt in my paypal or my bank right now. I dont know what paypal did to it and Im trying to work stuff out. I am also not able to live infront of the computer, sometimes it takes me a couple days to get back to someones message. Im am doing what I can to get the packages out. If you want to talk to me, ****ing call me. I dont see an email from you holiday and I see 1 pm here that I have not looked at yet.

As far as aggy goes, that is total bullshit and he was just spouting off at the time. None of that shit happened and I took care of things my self. That guys package was delayed because he said he would be comming down to phoenix and would pick the truck up instead of shipping it. I waited and called him several times and got nothing. Then that ****in post showed up and I was the one being blamed for his dumbass descision.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:18 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder

Oh and jw, whats funny is that I dont have anythign to show for it either. Nowhere on paypal or in my bank records does it show the money from you guys. It shows that I received money but its not there
Old 05-13-2005, 10:27 AM   #9
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by minitrucker
Oh and jw, whats funny is that I dont have anythign to show for it either. Nowhere on paypal or in my bank records does it show the money from you guys. It shows that I received money but its not there
Maybe they transferred it to another account, possible the wrong account number in your account or something. What has Paypal said about it?
Old 05-13-2005, 10:29 AM   #10

Funny how I had to start this thread to hear back from you!

First, you NEVER pm-ed me your phone #, so I am not able to call, and you promptly deleted the for sale thread once the deal was made, which I respected as I was expecting the package promptly.

Second, you told me in a PM that paypal had the $ in your account, and would ship right away, which silly me I took to mean right away. The only reason I have been to this sight multiple times a day is checking for a tracking # from you.

Third, if you look at the time that I posted that I e-mailed you, you might realize that the e-mail was in transit.

Fourth, I feel bad that you are having problems with paypal, but that is not mine nor jwrape's problems. We paid for product that was to be shipped and it has not been. I truely feel bad for you if you can not afford the $20 shipping it might cost upfornt to keep your word, I do, but you should have said that up front!

Please PM me a tracking # today so I do not have to take action with paypal as well and look for another deal. Like I said above, I think I have been very patient for the past 2 weeks waiting. Like I said above as well, once I have the tracking # I will post up a rebutle clearing the situation. Thank you for you attention
Old 05-13-2005, 10:29 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Minitrucker - Since obviously you are trying to solve the problem, I appologize for posting the info I could find on you and I have removed it.... Its nothing personal, I just hate people that screw up a transaction.....
Old 05-13-2005, 10:30 AM   #12
Pebble Pounder

paypal saiys "we will look into it and call you back". that was 2 days ago and everytime I call i have to wait atleast 30 minutes to get to the person that handles these things

I think there is a site called paypalsucks.com and they have all had problems like this and even worse. check it out, Im not alone
Old 05-13-2005, 10:34 AM   #13
Pebble Pounder

4rnrick, its cool man. I really dont have anything to hide and Im truly going to get these trucks to them. Its kinda cool and sometimes scary to see what can be found about someone on the net. Oh and sr5dave is in flagstaff. kevinlongisland, fireman, grover, wrmorison and a couple others are all here in phoenix.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:41 AM   #14

Minitrucker, please answer my PMs so we can work this out!
Old 05-13-2005, 10:56 AM   #15
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by holiday13
Funny how I had to start this thread to hear back from you!

First, you NEVER pm-ed me your phone #, so I am not able to call, and you promptly deleted the for sale thread once the deal was made, which I respected as I was expecting the package promptly.

Second, you told me in a PM that paypal had the $ in your account, and would ship right away, which silly me I took to mean right away. The only reason I have been to this sight multiple times a day is checking for a tracking # from you.

Third, if you look at the time that I posted that I e-mailed you, you might realize that the e-mail was in transit.

Fourth, I feel bad that you are having problems with paypal, but that is not mine nor jwrape's problems. We paid for product that was to be shipped and it has not been. I truely feel bad for you if you can not afford the $20 shipping it might cost upfornt to keep your word, I do, but you should have said that up front!

Please PM me a tracking # today so I do not have to take action with paypal as well and look for another deal. Like I said above, I think I have been very patient for the past 2 weeks waiting. Like I said above as well, once I have the tracking # I will post up a rebutle clearing the situation. Thank you for you attention

He sent me his phone number, i think he was referring to me. I told him though, that I would call him tomorrow, to give him a couple more days. In minitruckers defense, i think he found this thread after i notified him of it on another site. I don't think he was putting you off as it seemed.
I beleive him when he says he is not on the computer all the time. I say this because when i didn't get any response from my PM's the other day. I searched for his last post and it had been a few days since he had posted so I figured he just didn't get on the PC as much as some of us here and on the other site.
Me personally, I am on every day that I am at work but only check it everyonce and a while at home.
Old 05-13-2005, 10:59 AM   #16
Rock Crawler

Here is a snapshot of my paypal account to show where I sent the money, just so you know it went.
Thanks
Jwrape

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/...1/f4224eb7.jpg
Old 05-13-2005, 11:02 AM   #17
Pebble Pounder

WEll its funny, it does show that I got the money from both of you so thats not the issue. The issue is that when I tried to transfer the money to my bank it just dissapeared. Im on hold with paypal as I type this. I will hopefully have tracking numbers for you guys today
Old 05-13-2005, 11:05 AM   #18

Please keep us all informed
Old 05-13-2005, 11:06 AM   #19
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by minitrucker
WEll its funny, it does show that I got the money from both of you so thats not the issue. The issue is that when I tried to transfer the money to my bank it just dissapeared. Im on hold with paypal as I type this. I will hopefully have tracking numbers for you guys today
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holiday
I have been pm-ing with minitrucker, we are working it out. He did confirm my $ arrived in his account and paypal has made an error. Hopefully this will all get worked out today as he has promised me a tracking # ASAP.
Ok, Cool. Keep me posted.

Minitrucker, I will still post positive feedback once this is cleared up and the truck is deleivered.
Old 05-13-2005, 11:09 AM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwrape
Minitrucker, I will still post positive feedback once this is cleared up and the truck is deleivered.
As will I as I said in my PM.
Closed Thread