Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > HPI Wheely King

Notices

Thread: wheely king chassis sneak peek!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default wheely king chassis sneak peek!!

heres a few sneak-pics of the KREEPY KRAWLER DESIGNS custom chassis deisgned SPECIFICALLY for the wheely king!!

full pics, accessories, price and a couple other surprises will be announced after this weekends comp in eastern wa. its unveiling of sorts!!

great style and function!!! and yes, it bolts up straight to your tranny in the stock position!!!

** NO TRANNY MOUNT MODS NEEDED!!**
** A TRUE "BOLT-UP" CHASSIS UPGRADE!!**
** USES ALL THE STOCK LINK/TRANNY MOUNT HOLES ON YOUR STOCK W.K.!!**
**SHOCKS & LINKS HAVE MULTIPLE MOUNTING LOCATIONS TO "TUNE" THEIR RATE/REACTION, EVEN WITH STOCK SHOCKS THERE IS A MASSIVE FLEX IMPROVEMENT!!**

new electronics trays are included, but does requires the battery & steering servo to be relocated(you were gonna do that anyway!). they will be available in 1/8" aluminum and 1/4" delrin.

interest? questions?
Attached Images

Last edited by kreepykrawler; 06-15-2007 at 11:44 PM.
kreepykrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-15-2007, 03:05 PM   #2
I wanna be Dave

yeah you can actually show the chassis might be an Idea LOL
rockwerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 03:14 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

if i did that everyone would be BLINDED by its BRILLIANCE!!! you have to reveal it SLOOOOOOOWWWWLY so no one gets hurt(lmao)!!!!

the "full monty" happens monday, so be patient!

Last edited by kreepykrawler; 06-15-2007 at 08:20 PM.
Old 06-15-2007, 03:17 PM   #4
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreepykrawler View Post
if i did that everyone would be BLINDED by its BRILLIANCE!!! you have to reveal it SLOOOOOOOWWWWLY so no one gets hurt(lmao)!!!!

the "full monty" happens monday, no be patient!
gee I can hardly wait....................
Old 06-15-2007, 04:02 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

i'm ready for one.

i love delrin
kurt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:32 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Got my attention, but hard to commit without seeing the chassis

Lookin forward to Monday!!
genki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 04:34 PM   #7
I wanna be Dave

I'll get to see it tomarrow @ the comp!
LIKES2CRAWL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 11:58 PM   #8
Rock Crawler

I stil can't see how you can be so proud of yourself for using all the stock stuff, whoopdy doo! HPI already did that! A hundred people have posted part #'s and how to's of stretching the wheelbase, what else are you offering? a chassis that is made of something else? What good does that do. If it's just a slight upgrade that will appeal to some, GREAT!, but this is about the third thread you've started about the same thing, and act like it's the best thing since sliced bread. Either update the original thread, or post something TRULY outstanding. ENOUGH!!
getbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 01:14 AM   #9
Quarry Creeper

does that look like a stock truck? you can USE ALL OF YOUR STOCK STUFF THAT COMES ON YOUR W.K. IF THATS WHERE YOUR AT. not everybody is #1 crawleri champ such as you are and have all of the day/knowlege/tools/desire to do custom mods. what is a chassis but another place to hang your parts? i really dont know what your deal is and i really dont care. why do you like to flame on my threads? same "argument" you laid out last time, to quote you, "ENOUGH"!

I THOUGHT WE ALREADY AGREED THIS WASNT THE CHASSIS FOR YOU IN THE LAST TIRADE YOU WENT ON IN ONE OF MY OTHER POSTS. WHY AGAIN? IF YOU DONT LIKE IT, DONT BUY IT. you have the power to vote with your wallet, not your mouth. ESPECIALLY ABOUT SOMETHING YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT, my chassis.

and as far as your other comments, its called "SALESMENSHIP" and product hype, ya know how taco bell gets you in the door to buy 69 cent tacos?!

they say "even bad publicity is good publicity", so thanks, your helping me out more than you realize!!

you act like i'm lying about something. i see a need for, and have had MUCH positive feedback from the people who have actually examined, touched and yes, even DRIVEN it and they liked it.

and while you sit here in front of your computer screen and dog on my chassis on saturday, (you know,the one you've never seen) i'll be rollin' with it TUFF in eastern washington, demo-ing my KREEPY-SKWISHY tire inserts, oh yeah check out THOSE posts, i'm sure you can find a TON of stuff you dont like about those too.

here, have a happy badger
Old 06-16-2007, 07:03 AM   #10
Rock Stacker

Hahaha Kreepy Krawler That is great!!! I am glad I read your post!!! You made my day! I will buy stuff from you, just because of this post!!! Good for you!!
minifaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 10:27 AM   #11
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by kreepykrawler View Post
demo-ing my KREEPY-SKWISHY tire inserts, oh yeah check out THOSE posts, i'm sure you can find a TON of stuff you dont like about those too.
Nah, I actually like the idea on the inserts. Don't know how well they'll work, but I like the idea.

Oh, and BTW, in the last ordeal I manned-up and deleted my posts to clear your thread. To this day you have not deleted or edited any of your posts/"tirades" in that thread. You left everything, including posts with my name where you're bashing on me. Why should I respect you for that????

Last edited by getbent; 06-16-2007 at 12:16 PM.
getbent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 12:47 PM   #12
I wanna be Dave

ouch... why cant we all just get along..!!!???!!! lol we are all here for the same reason, the practice of rc rock crawlin... i know i know im new but this is sh*t i herd in high school... kreepy do what you want and keep producing stuff, get bent well ppl want to have a n upgraded thing so this sounds like its not for you so dont bash other peoples things ... i have nothing against either of you... just stay out of each others threads,..!! lol

have a nice day

oh and nice happy badger..!!
blakeski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 02:48 PM   #13
Quarry Creeper

killin me here.

These things need to hit production!!
Old 06-16-2007, 02:55 PM   #14
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurt View Post
killin me here.

These things need to hit production!!
What needs to hit production? we dont know what it is yet?
Old 06-16-2007, 11:00 PM   #15
Trying to have Fun Again

I saw it today at our comp and it did well. Very thought out design to let someone new make a comp crawler using stock parts. So get bent go do some more web Crawling and try to get your post count up.

Thanks for the sneak peak at the chassis and the tire foams. Keep up the good work. Just remember mr. droppy isn't done yet. But you got to see. What it will. BE!!!.

I was nice to meet you guys I hope to run with you again.
Red Rockcrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2007, 11:47 PM   #16
Rock Stacker

I'd be interested..Can't wait to see
1RCbasher2NV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2007, 08:49 AM   #17
Quarry Creeper

are you running internal limiters on the shocks or just external?
is the skid plate included with the chassis?
Old 06-17-2007, 05:01 PM   #18
Quarry Creeper

whew!!! JUST rolled in from the comp and i gotta say, the best bench of folks to hang out with!!! had a great time!!!

now, on to other news.... g.b...i looked it over pretty carefully and the only ref i made to/about you was i said "with a username like yours, i would think you would appreciate my humor". i dont feel i should erase the post, it still contains the original body of info that i intended to convey to everyone. I didnt do ANYTHING wrong on that thread. at the end of the post i not only APOLOGIZED to you, but my friends praised you for manning up and deleting your stuff. so you see, that issue was resolved. if there is refrence to comments made, well that is your problem, one needs to choose CAREFULLY what one decides to post/say on the internet, cuz it'll be there FOREVER. you had the opportunity in that time to P.M. me or the person you really had a problem with, but you chose to go PUBLIC with your comments. this is my job. imagine if i walked into your place of employment and told all the customers or your co-workers that you could'nt do your job, or that you did it poorly, you would not have a warm fuzzy feeling about me.

so, i'm DONE WITH THIS ISSUE!!! i love constructive criticism and comments, but if I'M ATTACKED, I will defend myself if i have to.

thanks for the comments r.r.c had a good time, you guys have some SICK trucks (especially your 1:1 rig!!)!!

i'll get pics/vid links up tonite and maybe if everyone BEHAVES, i'll put up some chassis pick!!!

Last edited by kreepykrawler; 06-17-2007 at 06:06 PM.
Old 06-18-2007, 02:01 PM   #19
Rock Stacker

looks like a good chassis and it also has a good amount of flex too. maybe when you get done with your testing i will purchase one from you.
ksully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2007, 02:23 PM   #20
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by usmc8541 View Post
AWWWW you said you would put the pics of the chassis up today

So he did............