Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: SRCC members forum and web sight

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2009, 10:28 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default SRCC members forum and web sight

we have been working on getting our a club web page and club forum were we can talk about club decitions and event planning on so on. plus have a club webpage with schedule and tell what our club is all about.

We will have a members only section along with the general crawler section.

The forum. members only section and general section is going to be hosted by boiserc.com soon to be idahorc.com

If you are not a member there I would urge you to sign up mainly so you can access the members only section of the webpage.. The offical srcc club webpage should be up and running here soon.. which will a link direcly to the club schedule and links to the forum.
One thing that i would like all of your imput on is a club declaration. or a club umm... gosh can't think of the word.. Basically saying what we are all about.

So if you all could please give me your imput on what all should be in that statement.

when you sign up on boiserc you will see the idaho SCRR section. you can pm me or jeff mills to be added to the members only section of the forum.
thescoutmandan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-14-2009, 11:37 AM   #2

Here is the link. Please remember this is under construction, and will be updated soon. All comments are welcome.
http://isrcc.com/

Last edited by Jeff Mills; 02-14-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Jeff Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 06:36 PM   #3

Hey guys I was just wondering why you changed the name of the club to ISRCC? By putting Idaho in the name of the club it is limiting the members to only Idahoans. What about the Oregonians? I thought the club was supposed to be for all those in the Snake River area who isnt in a club already? Technically we live in Nevada but we still consider ourselves part of the club.
just some suggestions
-Shantel
patchettdestruc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 07:22 PM   #4

Well we didin't change the name, we needed a way to get a web site domain name and SRCC was taken, so anybody in the world who searches SRCC will find a site by the name of santa rosa cycling club. That will do this club no good, so we added idaho in front of srcc for a domain name only. This was not done to piss anyone off but to try and help get our name out. Now if later on we wanted to do an Oregon SRCC we will have that option too. All the names will remain SRCC on comp literature and ALL promotional advertising. We just need more than just rc crawler to help get our name out.

Last edited by Jeff Mills; 02-15-2009 at 09:31 PM.
Jeff Mills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 08:29 PM   #5

Hey Jeff,
I was just a litlle shocked at the domain name after I spent a lot of time designing the shirts with SRCC. It is no prob though, just need to make sure all are welcome to the club. If you need pics or help designing the webpage let me know.
great idea for the webpage !!!
-Shantel
patchettdestruc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2009, 09:23 PM   #6

Hey Mills great looking web site!
JUSTCUZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

Quote:
Originally Posted by patchettdestruc View Post
Hey Jeff,
I was just a litlle shocked at the domain name after I spent a lot of time designing the shirts with SRCC. It is no prob though, just need to make sure all are welcome to the club. If you need pics or help designing the webpage let me know.
great idea for the webpage !!!
-Shantel
clam down woman. LOL.

ya shantel i was hoping that we could get some help from you. It would be nice to have that full doc. of the t-shirt design. i would like to make some posters to post at the hobbie shops with our comp schedule below. and i think it would be nice to use for the web page too.

Last edited by thescoutmandan; 02-16-2009 at 08:31 AM.
Old 02-16-2009, 12:31 PM   #8

I can e-mail the pic to you but I created it on a Adobe 30day trial so you wouldnt be able to edit it unless you have Adobe Photoshop or Adobe reader to view it. I will be getting the program soon so if you want I could create the posters for you then mail them to you. just an idea though
-Shantel
crawlerchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #9
Quarry Creeper

i have adobe but the pic would be cool to send both.