Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > West > Idaho

Notices

Thread: Boise Bound

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-10-2010, 10:24 PM   #1
Rock Crawler

Default Boise Bound

Hey all, I'm heading to Boise tonight, I will be in town for a week. Is there anything going on? Where do you guys crawl at? I'm bringing my super, 2.2 berg and a scaler to play around with. Thanks.
Agama is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-12-2010, 08:05 AM   #2

Think the weather is crap for this week but if it shapes up maybe we can get together one night after work and do some crawlin. Most everyone here is 2.2 but I would love to check out your super. Shoot me your number so I can call you.
JUSTCUZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:08 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUSTCUZ View Post
Think the weather is crap for this week but if it shapes up maybe we can get together one night after work and do some crawlin. Most everyone here is 2.2 but I would love to check out your super. Shoot me your number so I can call you.
Cool, I'm thinking of heading out to the Owyhee's to do some 1:1 crawling. I'm going to bring my crawlers and see what I can find out in the desert. I know of some big rocks out there.

Here is my cell:

303-715-8835
Dave,
Old 04-26-2011, 09:36 AM   #4
Rock Crawler

hell bells mister, should have seen this earlier, but next time your in town let me know. will take time to go crawlen. I've lived in marsing most of my life so kinda know were to go for some good crawlen spots, even full size.
spyderwebbcustoms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 02:29 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by spyderwebbcustoms View Post
hell bells mister, should have seen this earlier, but next time your in town let me know. will take time to go crawlen. I've lived in marsing most of my life so kinda know were to go for some good crawlen spots, even full size.
Cool, will do, I'm usually back in Boise area couple of times a year visiting family and 1:1 crawling...
Old 07-16-2011, 03:27 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
Cool, I'm thinking of heading out to the Owyhee's to do some 1:1 crawling. I'm going to bring my crawlers and see what I can find out in the desert. I know of some big rocks out there.

Here is my cell:

303-715-8835
Dave,

dude let me know if ur in homedale i can get u a hell of a deal on some food and bowling and i know of some good places for the rc truck it called jump creek its a good spot let me know i will be in homedale all weekend 208-318-6545 my name is jake
ryska is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:07 PM   #7
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryska View Post
dude let me know if ur in homedale i can get u a hell of a deal on some food and bowling and i know of some good places for the rc truck it called jump creek its a good spot let me know i will be in homedale all weekend 208-318-6545 my name is jake
Cool, thanks Jake. I'm back in Denver at the moment... I will either be going to Boise or Moab for Labor Day. I'll let you guys know.
Old 07-16-2011, 04:33 PM   #8

sounds good o i have a toyota truck that i want to go crawl in do u have any pointers?
Old 07-16-2011, 09:34 PM   #9
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryska View Post
sounds good o i have a toyota truck that i want to go crawl in do u have any pointers?
I really don't know much about toyota's, does it have a solid axle in the front? Or IFS ? I have always been into jeep's. However, gear down, 150:1 to 200:1, lock it up, both ends. And have fun.
Old 07-17-2011, 11:10 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agama View Post
I really don't know much about toyota's, does it have a solid axle in the front? Or IFS ? I have always been into jeep's. However, gear down, 150:1 to 200:1, lock it up, both ends. And have fun.

it has a solid axle in the front and i will look into the other stuff thanks man for giving me a start in the right direction