Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Regional > Midwest > Kansas

Notices

Thread: crawling course HELP!!!!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 10:58 PM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default crawling course HELP!!!!!!!

okay guys i got over 20 tons of rock in my back yard, i need help settin up a course for us in KS and MO to play on.....
LMK
brad. in_troubleus@yahoo.com
budleyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2008, 01:44 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

Where abouts in KS you located? I'm in the Manhattan area and I'm waiting on my ARTR to arrive. My buddies have regulare MTs but are looking for a spot that's not overrun by 4-wheelers and dirt bikes?
FireWire79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 06:13 PM   #3
Pebble Pounder

Default in topeka

in topeka bro
budleyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2008, 09:06 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Brad,
I live in Salina and have been with Billy to Coronado Heights. he told me about a gtg at your place maybe late Sept. I would LOVE to come and hang out and help get you set up.
Hotrodblder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2008, 08:30 PM   #5
Quarry Creeper

ditto here. my artr is up and running with a few hop ups on it and am ready to rock (crawl) and roll. OK, so that was lame, but tuff cookies. Post on here and I will see about getting some labor out there for pennies on the dollar, IE my work buddies who want to get into crawling. Got a big strong fella who can move rocks all day and me, who used to be a land scaper. Keep us posted.
FireWire79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #6
Quarry Creeper

Default Would like to know......

To all this concern's,

I would just like to know who is going to head up helping get Budleyh's course build on track before it gets nasty weather wise? I know there are a lot of people who were willing to jump on it but nothing was set in stone.
I think this would make a great gtg before the end of the "outdoor" season gets here.
Please, let's get a list of people going and get the KC Guys rounded up who wanted to give a hand and let's get this show on the road. Let's help out a fellow crawler with his project so he doesn't have to wait so long to start playing and give him some comp practice time.
I'm not trying to push or step on toes, but we've been going to try and do this since before Crawlapalooza and then we got side tracked with everyone getting ready for the comp. Even afterwards I think something was said and then nothing.
I'm all for making a day out of it. PLEASE, who wants to go and we can find out if Budleyh still wants go have a rock garden build party before it get's to cold and nasty out. We've had great weather to do it with, let's see what we can do for him. Let's build him a really good course. Who's with me and when do we want to do it?

Budleyh, it's all up to you now Bubb, when would you like to have your building party so we can set a date and see how many people we can get to come.
Hotrodblder is offline   Reply With Quote