Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Large Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: My expedition rig

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
RCC Addict

Default My expedition rig

Well I'm going to be getting rid of my 2.2 jk so I decided my next scaler will be my H2 expedition rig I have been dreaming up for a wile. I'm thinking ifs 2 speed. Dont need crazy speed out of it but I want enough so I can get some mud flying. I'll prolly run rc4wd 2.2 Baja claws for the extra height just wish they had a more all terrain tire that tall.

Then the 2 speed fits perfect under the fake engine bay and then I could run a drive shaft to the transfer case. I was thinking about using this tranny for the transfer case cause it's small but I'm not sure what it is and how I could make the outputs so they will work with most driveshafts out there.

Suggestions comments are very welcome.

Thanks for looking
Adam
adamargue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-17-2011, 05:03 PM   #2

Default My Expedition H2

Still needs painting as am not liking the yellow. One of My motors just ceased and am looking to replace the stock 55 turn motors for something with more wheel speed if needed but torque to climb steepish hills. Any suggestion on motor turns.
Its a dual motor setup running on 1 ESC with a 15 turn single motor limit (30 turn dual limit right?)

Last edited by Spexx; 08-17-2011 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Wrong picture added at 1st
Spexx is offline   Reply With Quote