Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > Scale Rigs General Tech > Large Scale Rigs

Notices

Thread: Multi channel remote

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-25-2022, 07:06 AM   #1

Default Multi channel remote

Hey guys so going back and forth with my designer I’m at like 26 channels I know the spektrum 20 has an add on module to make it 28 channels but that’s gonna be $3000 plus tax has anyone custom made one before I’m pretty good at soldering and half bad at vb.net programming. I know I can buy 4 function joysticks just not sure what all is needed or even if it’s possible

Thanks #wayinovermyhead

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kessler072290 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2022, 08:02 AM   #2
I wanna be Dave

Default Re: Multi channel remote

26 channels on a crawler now thats impresive
weres the build ?
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 09:00 AM   #3

It’s my heavy wrecker that’s being designed not a crawler but you guys are the only knowledgeable ones out here

Old 04-25-2022, 10:17 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

I know the drone/FPV gear can often have a lot of channels. I wonder if, on your build, is it possible that some channels can be combined using some sort or controller, and then the controller uses a single channel? FlySky makes a 14 channel radio called the Paladin. It might be possible to bind 2 receivers simultaneously, if that would work. It is far less than the $3000 Spektrum setup.
DirtMerchant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2022, 12:44 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtMerchant View Post
I know the drone/FPV gear can often have a lot of channels. I wonder if, on your build, is it possible that some channels can be combined using some sort or controller, and then the controller uses a single channel? FlySky makes a 14 channel radio called the Paladin. It might be possible to bind 2 receivers simultaneously, if that would work. It is far less than the $3000 Spektrum setup.

That would be great if I could figure that out cause like I have 4 stabilizers that’s 4 channels but if I could combine them then that would be 1 channel

Old 04-26-2022, 08:03 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

i couldent even imagine 26 fuctions to use a remote for but i guess when your controling 4 outriggers independently which you kinda need to be able.too i could see.how the channels could add up

contact hayok on this forum thats his area of expertise ill bet if nothing else he will have some good ideas
also holms hobbies he might have some ideas
also maybe losikid i think is his screen name he had something to do with the flysky gt3 hack that gave it 8 channels instead of just 3
there are some realy good resorces here but most of the users with the knowledge arent reguler users any more so you might need to hunt them down
ferp420 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 03:27 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferp420 View Post
i couldent even imagine 26 fuctions to use a remote for but i guess when your controling 4 outriggers independently which you kinda need to be able.too i could see.how the channels could add up

contact hayok on this forum thats his area of expertise ill bet if nothing else he will have some good ideas
also holms hobbies he might have some ideas
also maybe losikid i think is his screen name he had something to do with the flysky gt3 hack that gave it 8 channels instead of just 3
there are some realy good resorces here but most of the users with the knowledge arent reguler users any more so you might need to hunt them down

Lights sound steering outriggers spades wheel lift crane rotation crane extension crane lift winches

Multi channel remote - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Multi channel radio prondzy Newbie General 22 03-30-2018 06:36 AM
Single channel / multi-bank LED controllers? cyrusd Electronics 3 11-26-2011 08:24 AM
3 channel am radio, with multi model memory? junkman Electronics 0 11-30-2009 03:16 PM
Multi Channel Radio for your crawler kwkride Nebraska 4 04-02-2008 11:46 AM