Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: RC4WD Rims And Tires

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2010, 01:50 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default RC4WD Rims And Tires

Just got my first set of the RC4WD stamped bead-lock wheels for my MCRC. I already had several sets of the Roc Lox and Rock Crusher tire sets and they are awesome!! I was able to mount the tires to my Hot Racing Bead-Locks and stock rims but it was a little tough. The new RC4WD rims are a great fit for their tires. Hopefully some more parts for our little trucks from RC4WD as as far s I am concerned they make the best stuff. How about some punisher driveshafts and more rim styles for a start??

Any comments on what you want next from RC4WD please post a response.

Thank you.
stomper4x4.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2010, 01:55 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Taller and maybe wider tires, punisher shafts, bodys, complete brushless set-up, and maybe a scale sized trailer.
Gvus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 07:36 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

I'd like to see rock stompers, Mud Slingers some more wheel options. Personally I'd like to see some with beadlock rings as the current stamped ones look a bit large without the rings to me. I'm more into scale rigs, maybe tires a bit smaller even to fit wheelwells of static models. Just my 2 cents...
MGCrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Quarry Creeper

Default Please Read

I am going to take this posting down tomorrow. I am hoping some of the people that checked it come back. I don't feel right recommending them since the issue below came up.

I just wanted to let you know the rims and tires go together good but they are very hard to get on the truck. There is not enough clearance between the six nuts on the rim, and the wheel attach nut and I can't get mine tightened.

I seem to remember something about a set of upgrade wheel nut that would fit better. If anybody knows about the upgrade please let me know.
stomper4x4.com is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 12:08 AM   #5
Pebble Pounder

If you already own a set of the RC4WD wheels contact them by meal with your order # and they will send you a set of new 4mm lock nuts they made 4 the wheels. I got a set from then an they look like a good fix but I haven't tried them yet.
willy1106 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 08:45 AM   #6
I wanna be Dave

Quote:
Originally Posted by stomper4x4.com View Post
I am going to take this posting down tomorrow. I am hoping some of the people that checked it come back. I don't feel right recommending them since the issue below came up..
then why take down the post? post your opinion so others can decide.
are you having problems even with the new center nut they provide?
considering the small size and the fact its the most scale looking wheel with wheel nuts crammed in there would you say its still worth it?
Im waiting on my rock crushers and roc lox to get here but wouldnt mind the wheels as well
spoo76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:06 AM   #7
Quarry Creeper

ya, that issue was well known when the first few people got the wheels and had issues. I'm happy to hear that they fixed the issue, and are sending out parts to help the people that bought the first defectice set!.
gopher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 01:45 PM   #8

i would love to see bodys and mabey a scale chassis i just orded the wheels and tires would also really like some scale acc
trial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 07:16 PM   #9
I wanna be Dave

I love the detail to the wheels, I won a give away set a month ago thanks RC4WD! So mounted up some Crushers and the combo looks sweet but I'm going to need some of those wheel nuts if I'm going to run them.
Stormin2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2010, 05:57 PM   #10
Rock Stacker

has anyone tried to make a spacer that goes between the "hub" and the wheel plates to widen the track width yet? i thought about it when i got them i just dont want to mess up the screws as im at collage and dont have the correct size screwdriver.
BOBO_XLT is offline   Reply With Quote