Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: looking for chassis input

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2013, 02:22 AM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Exclamation looking for chassis input

Hey everyone!

Looking to get a new chassis to place the stock one for my micro rock crawler. Ive been searching the thread but I would love everyone's opinion on which chassis be best for me (ill provide details on my driving style, terrain, etc.. once i hear some replies!). I've been looking many from crawlerx.net (the blade "renegade"; TMS V2) and the DP torsion chassis as well as the Ripper7's Raptor V8E chassis. Please if Ive missed any include them! Im not really going for scale realism just performance (more articulation please!).

I really appreciate the help guys thanks for your time this forum is awesome!

And just in case here are my mods:
-lipo (on rear deck)
-esc decased, taped, and moved to servo. Removed top deck for esc unit (sorry dont know the name of that piece) and made it into a brace to reduce chassis breakage
-micro t springs (using mediums and stiff i think but i cant remember and am feeling lazy!)
-about to order a predator 90t from the famous Danally
-bird shot bb's in the tires with no foams (all four tires) and lead in the rims (all 4 tires) each tire now weighs about 25 grams
-thinking of ordering rock loxs or another set of tires but thats a different story

Thanks again everyone!
mathcanbefun is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links

looking for chassis input - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Anyone have any input the Rattler chassis From CrawfordPerformance toecutter Axial AX-10 Scorpion 6 09-21-2008 09:13 PM
Looking for some input on what is the best way to produce chassis plates Leeroy Tools, and Procedures 10 08-25-2008 03:13 PM