Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: want to start crawling

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2011, 05:59 PM   #1

Default want to start crawling

Hey everyone, I am pretty sure I want to get a micro crawler. Do all of you get into these as much as the bigger more capable ones? I'm thinking I can set up a coarse in the basement since I don't do anything else down there. I see some people get board with them pretty quick. About ready to pull the trigger. just looking for some input. Thanks
69z28rsss is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-22-2011, 06:40 PM   #2
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69z28rsss View Post
Hey everyone, I am pretty sure I want to get a micro crawler. Do all of you get into these as much as the bigger more capable ones? I'm thinking I can set up a coarse in the basement since I don't do anything else down there. I see some people get board with them pretty quick. About ready to pull the trigger. just looking for some input. Thanks
i have only had mine about a month and have all ready started building a course in my loft.
i have also brought allot of things which are show bellow.
i think that these crawlers can my modified so much that it will take a long time for you to get bored a if you do then just turn it into a scaler

Last edited by ben'smicrocrawler; 01-22-2011 at 06:43 PM.
ben'smicrocrawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #3
Quarry Creeper

My micro was my first crawler and I have by no means got bored with it, in fact I am into it so much I am going to try and make a few odds and ends for it if I can ever get my tools out of storage. Even considering buying another to make a scaler.

With a little work they can be made very capable little crawlers and are cheaper to work on than their bigger brothers. Don't get me wrong though, you can easily dump a small fortune into these if you are not careful but that is true of any hobby grade R/C.

The main thing that sold me on them was the fact I can use it indoors, they can be used in a minimal amount of space. Also the fact that there is a good aftermarket for them and working on them yourself isn't to difficult.
dockman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2011, 10:13 PM   #4

Well I'm going to order one this week. Cant beat the price and I might turn it in to a scaler. Depends what I see for bodies out there. Once it comes in it's free mod time, I'll have plenty of questions..
69z28rsss is offline   Reply With Quote