Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: trail trekker problems

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2012, 04:14 AM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default trail trekker problems

When plugging in losi lipo i had hard time binding reciever to remote. It binds now but after one battery both red and green light are on servo works but mont drive. I turn off and on and nothing. Then suddenly only revese works. Need help guys.
808toys is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2012, 05:08 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Default Re: trail trekker problems

Check your motor to make sure neither of the wires has come loose. Also try changing the batteries in your TX.
8695Beaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Tx has new batteries and motor wires are good. Still only reverse. It stays paired now only can drive backwards though.
Old 08-19-2012, 12:53 AM   #4

with the trekker turned off are you able to spin the drive shaft with your fingers to see if you can spin the tires forward and reverse no problem ? cuz its possible there might be some issue on the drivetrain[ie gears locked chipped, etc] ?? if that passes the test then move on to next step below

have you tried another known good lipo or battery and new batt on rcvr and rebouned the RCVR ? yes ? then probably ESC/RCVR probably has gone bad but only way to tell for sure its not the TX is try binding another TX if you can borrow one then you've elminated the TX being the problem and that leaves the ESC/RCVR unit.

or try your TX on another unit and see if the TX works with F/R working just to eliminate the TX being the problem you just have to check step by step by elimination process since we don't have the luxury or a gaggle spares or lab test equipment to test each component so narrow it down by elimination good luck.
TwentyF4rth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2012, 04:16 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

I can spin driveshaft and front and rear spins.i cant push truck like i can with my 1/10 scale trucks. I have no other esc to try. My motor did get very hot when it did run on the first lipo. Could that have anything to do with it. Thank u for your responses. This micro is cool but so much problems.

trail trekker problems - Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
trail trekker MaD222 Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 13 06-18-2018 09:28 PM
1/24 Trail Trekker Dr.Newb Micro Scale Rigs 2 04-27-2012 09:10 PM
Trail Trekker PCHILNSF Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 7 07-19-2011 03:24 AM
Trail Trekker RCTRUX Losi Micro-Rock Crawler 6 05-24-2011 10:42 AM