Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Micro-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: 1/24 Suzuki Vitara losi micro crawler modified from spain , photos ¡¡

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-06-2015, 03:25 PM   #1

Default 1/24 Suzuki Vitara losi micro crawler modified from spain , photos ¡¡

Hello from Spain.

my name is Adrian I have 28 years I am from the north of Spain and I have a losi micro crawler somewhat modified which I happened to detail and show:

It is a losi micro crawler which i have removed the springs passing it to drop off and also I have attached some elastic bands working in extension to limit the unwanted stretching and give poise and stiffness that I prefer in this case, besides I have foam removed the wheels which in turn are sinkers. It has a new steering servo which carries two lead plates glued on top to give more weight to the nose, also I've put lithium batteries 7.4 v (I have not had experience with lipos but with these lithium time I am very happy in potency and duration), and good perhaps the most important modification is the bodywork, from a static kit fujimi, suzuki vitara which I had to lengthen 1 cm and something to fit the battle of little crawler, such Body takes steps oversized wheel, I've put sticks sheet, snorkel, conversion to pick up, bar, radio antenna haha good as you see in the photos.

Is that the finish is improved, but I admit, I was able to see him painted more than trying to refine all those we last details sanding and putty but hey so is 4x4 aspect a little more used and punished

Hope you like ¡¡¡

_adry is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-08-2015, 12:55 AM   #2
RCC Addict

Default Re: 1/24 Suzuki Vitara losi micro crawler modified from spain , photos ¡¡

That looks good , I just pickup his little brother , sammy .LOL
old man 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2015, 06:37 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

Default Re: 1/24 Suzuki Vitara losi micro crawler modified from spain , photos ¡¡

hello nice crawler. what is the wheelbase length? I want to build a Suzuki too! Thanks
csb510 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 09:20 PM   #4
Pebble Pounder

ya suki are cool
dubfreak is offline   Reply With Quote