Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Few MRC q's

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2008, 01:54 AM   #1
Pebble Pounder

Default Few MRC q's

So after much debate, I have(almost,dang near,just about) decided i'll buy the losi(was between that and an ax10)I like the smaller size, and the fact that in comes stock with a few parts that the axial lacks.It seems to me that the aftermarket is growing quickly for these little rigs? This hobby grade is all pretty new to me. I have built crawlers(other than my zillions of 1:1's)before and done REALLY well against my buddies,better even. But i'm always limited on wheelspeed and overindulged on torque.Along with the fact that none of mine have had proportional anything, except my nylint R.I.P.. So, now i'm ready to move up. So now the q's.
Where can I find the reg's for 1.9 class competition? size aside, would my choice of the Losi over the axial be wise for a beginner? and last but REALLY important. I have seen the tamiya brat. would this body fit on the losi(wheelbase wise) or is there another one out there. I have a thing about brats since i had one years back and think it would be a kickass crawler. I am, in fact looking for a 1:1 brat to build into my next comp rig if anyone knows where to get one n the NOR-CAL area. Thanks guys
Nylintbucket is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2008, 09:21 AM   #2
Rock Crawler

Here you go, start with this man.

http://usrcca.com/rules2008.pdf
Wild Snapper is offline   Reply With Quote