Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: Binding of factory Losi RX/TX issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2009, 12:26 PM   #1

Unhappy Binding of factory Losi RX/TX issues

Hey guys,

I've been having a consistant issue with my factory Losi 2.4 RX/TX setup. Anytime I wanna run the MRC, I have to first rebind the radio gear. Sometimes, even when following the binding instructions(it's not rocket science by any means.) it just will not rebind.:-(

Just wondering if anybody else is having or has had this issue. I always unplug the battery from the ESC before I put it away. Could this be the problem?

Thanks for your help in advance

`Mouse
Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2009, 12:41 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

new batteries in the reciever clears up 99 percent of the problems people have with this
soundcolor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 12:44 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundcolor View Post
new batteries in the reciever clears up 99 percent of the problems people have with this
Forgot to mention that i've replaced them aswell but still get the same issue :-(
Old 04-18-2009, 01:03 PM   #4
Rock Crawler

Are you turning the transmitter on first?
Failedabortion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2009, 07:13 PM   #5
Pebble Pounder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
Forgot to mention that i've replaced them aswell but still get the same issue :-(
what brand batteries are you using? After having the same problems and replacing the batteries, I ended up buying rechargables for my radio and have not had a single problem since.
crawlinlosi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2009, 01:44 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by crawlinlosi View Post
what brand batteries are you using? After having the same problems and replacing the batteries, I ended up buying rechargables for my radio and have not had a single problem since.

I use these in all of my radios:

And for the above question, i turn the vehicle on first as per the instruction manual. Most of the time, i will have to do the bind process several times before it actually binds. What would / could cause interferrance that could possibly be hanging up the connection? Could it possibly come "unbound" from extended periods of none use? I dont always have alot of time to run the MRC so it does sit for a few days from time to time.

Everything is factory stock on my MRC with the exception of Deans Ultra connectors. I also have two other vehicles that use Spektrum radio gear and i have never had to rebind them

Last edited by Mouse; 04-19-2009 at 01:47 PM.