Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 08:24 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default help

ight,well my front right tire wont spin with barley any force on it i took iy aprt axel shaft looks good ther gears do to i thank the lockers look good to i have tooke it apart a couple times and put i back together what could it be?
ryan1/18crawler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-17-2010, 08:43 PM   #2
Quarry Creeper

diff locker most likely. it will be slightly rounded but the plastic will flex and slip mine didnt look bad when they went.

Cole
JOMJ87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 08:53 PM   #3
Rock Stacker

o ok mine looks worn thats probly it then thanks
Old 01-17-2010, 08:58 PM   #4
www.team3sixrc.com

Ryan, Is it possible you could type the right ways so people arent getting a headache from trying to cypher your text messaging.

I'm just being nice about it and giving you warning, because eventually you will quickly bring on enemies who wont tolerate it.

I think you would like your stay here at RCC to be enjoyable at best and get along with people.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:14 AM   #5
Rock Stacker

Default What if I am special and cant spell or type?

Would I not be welcomed here, and have to worry about personal attacks? Should I close my RCC account? Did I make any type O's in this post..... oh my god, I am loosing it. You got me all freaked out!

LMAO. I did get a slight twich in my right eye when I went to read that post.

But it did not occure to me to rag on the guy when he probably was under duress to get info on what happend to his MRC.

I say give him the 411 and a hugg. The little guy just needs some love. By little guy I mean the guy not the MRC. GROUP HUGG!

Oh and if I made any TYPE O's or gave anyone a headache..take some asprin and kiss my A**.

www.CryMeARiver.com
MRCking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 12:49 AM   #6
www.team3sixrc.com

Ahhh relax. All I was saying is I have been here long enough to know that not too many people have the patience for cell phone texting when chatting on the forums. Nothing wrong with getting info at all. But if you wanna get on peoples bad side and do it. Cool, be my guest. Eventually all hell will break loose and then a thread like this meant to be a help thread. Turns into 15 pages of hate and disrespect. I just don't want to see a newbie no matter how old he/she is, no matter experianced or not push away someone because the were too lazy to type out the question. When all can be avoided and life goes on.
team3six is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2010, 07:06 AM   #7
Rock Stacker

sorry about that,i was just pissy because i thought i had fixed it.i had also took it apart and out it back together a couple times
Old 01-18-2010, 07:14 AM   #8
Pebble Pounder

If it is the lockers that are slipping and you can't get the metal ones before you go crawling next then some Chemical Metal, JB Quickweld or Araldite should hold 'em together till you get replacements.

Just strip and degrease the diff then rebuild using your chosen epoxy to hold the lockers together.

Personally I would use Araldite as Nitro fuel breaks it down again in an hour if you need to remove it from something and I don't know of anything that breaks down JB or Chemical Metal.
Crawl_Before_Walking is offline   Reply With Quote