Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: GC3 + Integy?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-20-2010, 03:08 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default GC3 + Integy?

Basically my question is if the Integy roll cage will bolt up to the GC3 chassis? I have an idea in my head and wanted to catch some opinions before I order both. If not then I'll have to figure something else out . Thanks in advance guys
nosfanatic2006 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2010, 03:27 PM   #2
20K Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by nosfanatic2006 View Post
Basically my question is if the Integy roll cage will bolt up to the GC3 chassis? I have an idea in my head and wanted to catch some opinions before I order both. If not then I'll have to figure something else out . Thanks in advance guys
The GC3 does not retain any stock geometry so I would say no. Also I would suggest staying far away from the integy piece.
Harley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:31 PM   #3
Rock Crawler

it should... i got a integy roll cage with the skulz V2 tvps and it has a BUNCH of holes like the g3 and i was able to mount it on my tvps... so my guess is yet it should totally fit
shadowrejects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:03 AM   #4
Pebble Pounder

Just a small point though, the gc3 is an extremely narrow chassis and the Integy rollcage is designed for the stock chassis width so you would have to make something to go between the chassis and the cage,

but why put something heavy on top and raise your COG. Putting that on it would be like buying a nice Diamond, then getting the ring made out of steel instead of gold, you just wouldn't do something so cheap and nasty....
Crawl_Before_Walking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:54 PM   #5
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawl_Before_Walking View Post
Just a small point though, the gc3 is an extremely narrow chassis and the Integy rollcage is designed for the stock chassis width so you would have to make something to go between the chassis and the cage,

but why put something heavy on top and raise your COG. Putting that on it would be like buying a nice Diamond, then getting the ring made out of steel instead of gold, you just wouldn't do something so cheap and nasty....
yea.... i agree.... you should use some bigger screws and space em out to fit on the chassis.... lol :?
shadowrejects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:43 AM   #6
Rock Stacker

I didn't think it would, but I couldn't find any dimension so didn't know. Like I said, I had an idea, now I gotta figure somethin else out . We'll see what happens. Thanks guys!
nosfanatic2006 is offline   Reply With Quote