Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: MRC Issue Not Operating anymore...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2010, 04:53 PM   #1
Rock Stacker

Default MRC Issue Not Operating anymore...

Well I searched this forum for similar problems, most i have seen are in regards to binding issues or dead batteries.

History;

The crawler operated for quite some time on a 7.4v 1000mah lipo for almost its entire life thus far. Then one day it stopped working so I ordered a new ESC but got lazy to install it. Finally installed it and problem is still there.

Problem:

crawler does not operate. I turn on the crawler WITHOUT the bind plug the receiver light goes green and looks like its blinking soo fast it looks like its solid, or it could be solid not sure but none the less it does not operate.

I turn on the crawler WTIH the bind plug and the receiver just blinks the green led two blinks, slight pause, two blinks, slight pause.... over and over... indefinitely. again no operation.

The transmitter blinks orange and then goes solid as normal

Solutions tried with no luck;

Replaced ESC
Made sure battery pack is charged
Tried multiple battery packs
Changed transmitter batteries

Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance!
wangankin is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2010, 06:59 PM   #2
Rock Crawler

check your plugs... this happened to me alot... the plug into your reciever may be upside down ;) that happened to me and when i flipped it it worked again .. if it doesnt work then i dont know.. sorry
shadowrejects is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 09:57 AM   #3
Rock Crawler

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowrejects View Post
check your plugs... this happened to me alot... the plug into your reciever may be upside down ;) that happened to me and when i flipped it it worked again .. if it doesnt work then i dont know.. sorry
As shadow stated or also make sure that the plugs are in the correct spots. I have put the esc plug in the aux/battery slot and had a similar issue.
rhett314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 08:18 PM   #4
Rock Stacker

are you sure the lipo is good??? if your running the stock esc with no voltage cutoff you battery may be shot
bigbeave1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 10:10 PM   #5

Your description of the problem is identical to the problem I had with a faulty Tx. Lucky for me I had just bought my MRC and so my LHS swapped out the controller for a new one, no questions asked. I haven't had the problem since. Try a different controller and see if that is the problem. I would call Losi and see if they will give you a new one under warranty.
JesseS is offline   Reply With Quote