Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: need a lil help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2010, 06:14 PM   #1

Default need a lil help

hey im new to rc crawling. i have a losi mrc which is semi stock. i recently added a rear 4 link and chopped up the battery tray. i can not seem to get my battery to fit onto the front 3rd link (upper a arm). i have seen many people on here that make theirs fit with seemingly no problem. is there more modifications that have to be done?? the battery i am using is the one that comes with it stock. also everytime i crawl at the lhs (has a medium size corse) i break the ends on the link. i have already gone though a hole pack of them and i have only had it for about a week. do they make stonger ones or aluminuim??
thanks in advance
josh
mrc116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2010, 06:25 PM   #2
RCC Addict

Post up some pictures so we can see what's goning on with your links. And if I remember right you need to flip your tranny around to make room for your battery pack up front. You could try to add weight to the front tires to offset the weight of the battery and mount the battery to the rear axle. just a suggestion if you dont want to flip the tranny.
Mr. Ed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2010, 06:59 PM   #3

sorry i dont have a good camera/camera phone to upload any it is like the 4 link in a thread on here that just bent straight lower link and conected them to the read plate above the axle. i think im going to flip the tranny that looks like it will work
mrc116 is offline   Reply With Quote