Go Back   RCCrawler Forums > RCCrawler Brand Specific Tech > Heritage Crawlers > Losi Mini-Rock Crawler

Notices

Thread: MRC Pro and loving it!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2011, 10:26 PM   #1
Quarry Creeper

Default MRC Pro and loving it!

hey guys, picked up a mrc pro roller, couldent resist for the price.
im running a savox 145oz servo, Novak 18.5t brushless setup on 3s. spektrum rx/tx. was running the stock tires ( weighted) but today i picked up some rovers. i usta run em on my comp rig and i remember them being the "be all end all" of tires.

i bought this thing cuz the price was right ( ill be honest) and after a couple of burns thru the Yard, i was really into it. the small tight lines, an actuall turning radius and it could take a beating. id post pics of it but im sure everyone knows what a mrc comp roller looks like. ive setup my spring rate in my shocks to my liking, and im so stoked to try the new tires tommoro. so far the only parts ive busted were, the spur gear( motor came loose after a 5 foot drop, and i kept driving till it exploded) and a driveshaft. ( whoops) im pretty happy with it. im a little bummed that there are only 3 of us in the area that have one. im usually rolling with the scaler crowd so alot of them cant get used to the idea or had a rtr and said " they suck" when they say that i usually say follow me. and when they cant, let the heckling begin. ( its ok for me to do this, i have 3 scalers) im allmost ready to swap in my losi aluminum comp rims but they look so nice on my scaler/ tuber. anyways guys, thanks for reading, and if you want ill post a pic or two. ive got a video i shot of it. you guys might be interested in it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROYK_92GJc4

if you like it, subscribe. ill prolly post new video's
ax10newguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links